Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

devils09

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by devils09

  1. Have they even touched Quan lol?
  2. Field goal block? Time left?
  3. My game is a class a 1v4 seed, so I doubt I can get a play by play update lol. Quarterly would be great though. I've come up with nothing for Dayton vs. Frankfort. (The game I'm looking for.) Where do I need to look on the site when game times comes?
  4. like quarterly?
  5. Lol i know that bgp is definitely the greatest, or at least one of the greatest preps sites around but,... Does anyone know where to get live scoring info for the games tonight? Radio, video, scoreboard, etc.. I know I'm not the only one missing out on some games they desperately want to know about, up to the minute. :thumb: Thanks.
  6. The colder it gets the better dayton has played, but rain can hurt anyone lol. I have no idea about Frankfort though just hear say. Does anyone know where i can check out the scores live on the net for the games tonight?
  7. This will be an exciting game (i hope.) I know that Frankfort's major strength is offense, but I'm really excited to see what happens in this game defensively. I want to see a dogfight tonight! I know that the Dayton players are pumped and ready for this game. I hope that Frankfort's are as well. Good luck to all. (except quan! :thumb: jk) Go devils!
  8. As much as i would like too see B-Vue lose there going to win this game big and redeem there self from two weeks ago and come out hard and nail the coffin shut. B-Vue 34 GC 12
  9. I think the biggest upset could be #1 seeded FHS could Lose to #4 Dayton in a close one in the first round I believe this because the devils have been playing tremendous D late in the year and I believe that they will stop Quan Weaver.
  10. FHS is a tremendous football team and I give Quan and Tillman credit there good ball players but Dayton has matched up with people just as good with about the same speed. Lloyd (Chappie and Sedryck and we were only down six going into the fourth) with that being said I think Dayton's D has played alot better since then and it should turn out to be a good ball game with Dayton winning in a close one. Dayton 28 FHS 21
  11. IMO Newport is playing well and i think they force some turnovers and win it in a close on Newport 24 DeSales 20
  12. Michael Richardson also had 13 carries for 88 yards and 1 reception for 13 yards and 1 TD Bailey Brooks - Patton led the devils in receiving with 4 catches for 102 yards and a TD Sherlock also had 2 INT on the defensive side
  13. I played at Bellevue a couple of weeks ago and thats there game ball IMO i like them better then the older balls i think they have better grip
  14. I disagree with what you all say the score will be it will be alot closer than what you all think it is with conner only winning by less than 2 td's
  15. And a long ride is what it will be Dayton 21 CC 12
  16. No they were out 4th quarter and that is when BB scored two of there 3 touchdowns
  17. Apparently you don't read the posts. But nice try! :thumb: And the dudeabides is a Bellevue fan, just to let you know.
  18. I can't believe people would say that my last post would be fuel for Bellevue's fire... Honestly 0-6 should be enough fuel for anyone. So sorry if I said anything offensive it was all in fun. And in all honesty it's almost always a good game. I would rather go to this game than most college games in my region. It's a great atmosphere to be a part of. Hope it doesn't go any where any time soon.
  19. Yes it is irrelevant. Hope you all took a picture, because it's never coming back to Bellevue. Go Dayton! Dayton 28 Bellevue 20 Bellevue loses "Battle for the Paddle" 2 years in a row. Dayton gets first win. Priceless.
  20. Yes he is coming back and playing. And he did over react but all there kids have there heads up and coach has them thinking positive this will be a great season for the Greendevils
  21. Well im just going to flat out say it Holmes will stop the jet sweep and Scott's quarter back there defensive line is too good, too fast Holmes wins this one by 10
  22. Lexington Christian Lexington Catholic Highlands Breathitt County Warren East
  23. I hope so but you also forgot to mention Massy and Thorton also contributors that will play a big role in how the Greendevils produce this year but all in all you all should be atop of the division GO GREENDEVILS:fire: :fire: :fire:
  24. Im pretty sure it is the longest rivalry in the state but if not its the best regular season rivalry just for the simple fact that if your born in Dayton/Bellevue you are born to hate each other.:argue:

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.