Everything posted by 98NCCalum
-
Pangallo foul on Ruthsatz- You make the call
He's allowed to leave his feet. This isn't even a good flop.
-
Pangallo foul on Ruthsatz- You make the call
Those two plays are no where near similar.
-
Newport Central Catholic 48 Notre Dame 46 OT (9th Region Finals)
Since no one else will say it, I will. Let's just be honest. They don't get the support from "most" because the game is just brutal. It's slow, boring and just not well played. I wouldn't pay to watch womens hoops at the college level. Much less high school. That game winning layup is proof in the pudding. Untouched to the basket with time running out? Come on. Now, i'm well aware that this is where the parents of some girls bball players are going to attempt to crush me but the truth is the truth. To be fair, there are a lot of boys HS games I wouldn't pay to see either. Totally agree with whoever posted it above, back to back finals games is definitely the way to go.
-
Newport Central Catholic 48 Notre Dame 46 OT (9th Region Finals)
Awesome shot Allen
-
Covington Catholic 51 Newport Central Catholic 43 (9th)
- Covington Catholic 51 Newport Central Catholic 43 (9th)
That's not at all what I said.- Covington Catholic 51 Newport Central Catholic 43 (9th)
Wasn't there. Didn't see it. But the only person in this thread who is an official is the only person saying that call was the correct one. I'm sure that's only coincidental though.- Newport Central Catholic 72 Holmes 57
Thank you. Chappie is as good as they come. Great official.- Notre Dame 39 Newport Central Catholic 26
So NCC isn't a good team? Interesting...- Beats Headphones Question
Yes. Sound was great, why I bought another pair after I was skeptical after the first two breaking. Now I just think the build quality is not there.- Beats Headphones Question
Honestly don't remember the model, they were all the in ear ones.- Beats Headphones Question
I have had 3 pair of beats. First ones broke. I got them replaced for free. They broke. I dumbly purchased another new pair. They broke. I will not buy Beats again.- Newport Central Catholic coaching staff "dropping like flies"
Roy coached me for many years. I you letting him go was a huge mistake.- Raceland loses 5 players?
x3.- Drew McDonald (Newport Catholic) scores his 1000th point.
I believe Ronnie has it as well, and I think you're correct that he took it from Mr. Foster.- Has this site become big school/big program elitest???
NewCath is a small school. It has nothing to do with size. It's atmosphere and community involvement.- Walton Verona 41 Highlands 36
I can't wait to see what Grant does at WV. Everyone who questioned his ability at NewCath is going find out just how good this dude is. Phenomenal coach. Even better person.- Collins 37 Highlands 34 (2013 Class 4A State Championship)
I feel sorry for some folks in here who are taking this much pleasure in Highlands losing. And i'm not a Highlands fan....- Collins 37 Highlands 34 (2013 Class 4A State Championship)
You have issues.- Collins/Highlands Updates
thanks- Collins/Highlands Updates
this....- Are we overlooking/undervaluing NCC's recent playoff success?
Nope.....- Are we overlooking/undervaluing NCC's recent playoff success?
Not bad for a "flash in the pan" Who said that???????- Newport Central Catholic 49 Somerset 48 (2OT)
Newport's season ended weeks ago...- Bellevue/Dayton/Newport combining schools??
There is TONS of room to expand down there..... - Covington Catholic 51 Newport Central Catholic 43 (9th)