Everything posted by Suit-up
-
South Laurel 70 Williamsburg 68
That would be nice. Along with the coaches taking an interest in how he is playing.
-
Corbin 73 Williamsburg 51
I couldn't said it better myself Thomas Magnum.
-
Williamsburg 49 Corbin 40
Nice win Lady Jackets!!! This looked like a totally different team from the game with Whitley. Keep playing strong. :fight:
-
Corbin @ Williamsburg (01/09)
I agree with Blackjack......if the ball was put inside more you would see more points from Pettit and Teague. Pettit's rebounding and assist has been very good. He makes a difference when he is on the floor.
-
All State Teams Announced
Congratulations to Aaron Brock (Williamsburg). You had a GREAT season!
-
Williamsburg 70 Lynn Camp 63
Good Win Jackets!! :ylsuper:
-
LCA @ Williamsburg Predictions
Great Post Fundamental!!! :ylsuper::ylsuper:
-
Williamsburg vs. Madison Southern
:thumb: Thank you Les! I have to agree 100 percent.
-
How many teams elect captains?
:thumb:
-
Football Moms
I would like to give a special Thank-You to Williamsburg's Football Mom (Shelleigh Moses) she is GREAT!! :ylsuper:
-
Who are the best freshmen and sophomores in 08
Williamsburgs Jarod Barton (Freshman) and Cody Perkins (Sophomore) should have a good season.
-
Williamsburg 2008/2009
I understand what your saying Phinneaus, but its time I come clean. I AM a parent of one of these young men. I have seen their names praised in one post and then torn to shreds in another. My son plays three sports at Williamsburg. I have seen him go from one practice to another only time to change is soaked t-shirt and shorts....trying to give a 100% to each. When I read comments on here like he really needs to work harder in the off season my question is...exactly when is HIS off season??? He is not the only player that does this. We are from a small school and that is what is demanded from our athletes in order for us to compete with other schools year after year. I know our basketball program is down, but I do see our players working harder to try to improve the team. I just wished people would take into consideration these players and their ages before making their comments.
-
Williamsburg 2008/2009
:ylsuper::ylsuper:
-
Williamsburg 2008/2009
Everybody is a critic.
-
Williamsburg 7 Corbin 0 Game 2
The Barton kid must be one heck of a pitcher.
-
Best pitchers in the state
J.T. Shelley - Williamsburg
-
Williamsburg 10 Lynn Camp 6
:ylsuper::ylsuper::ylsuper::ylsuper:
-
2008 Whitley County
Don't see any green monster coming out in Fundmental. I think he is just going by past history. I too wish Whitley the best of luck, but let's face it the post that were made for Whitley's 2007 year were about the same and well we all know how that turned out. That being said "Best of luck Colonels!":p
-
Williamsburg's Elias Abner signs with the U. of Cumberlands.
Congrats to Elias. He is a great all-around kid.
-
2008 Williamsburg
Coach Herron certainly has a way of bringing out the best in his players. He expects alot out of them, not only on the field but in the community and most of all in the classroom.
-
2008 Williamsburg
No, only watching.
-
Southwestern 56 McCreary Co. 55
I guess you were right seeing the Raiders just beat the Jackets by 5. Maybe LoveThoserHounds wasn't informed on that one.
-
Corbin 83 Williamsburg 50
:lol: You got to be kidding me.
-
South Laurel vs. Whitley Co. (50 District)
Good Luck Colonels!
-
Corbin 83 Williamsburg 50
Totally agreement. It's ashamed that Mr. White felt like he needed to officiate the game by himself. I bet Whitley hates they had to pay for three refs. When it was clear that only Mr. White was needed.:irked: