Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Suit-up

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Suit-up

  1. That would be nice. Along with the coaches taking an interest in how he is playing.
  2. I couldn't said it better myself Thomas Magnum.
  3. Nice win Lady Jackets!!! This looked like a totally different team from the game with Whitley. Keep playing strong. :fight:
  4. I agree with Blackjack......if the ball was put inside more you would see more points from Pettit and Teague. Pettit's rebounding and assist has been very good. He makes a difference when he is on the floor.
  5. Congratulations to Aaron Brock (Williamsburg). You had a GREAT season!
  6. Great Post Fundamental!!! :ylsuper::ylsuper:
  7. :thumb: Thank you Les! I have to agree 100 percent.
  8. I would like to give a special Thank-You to Williamsburg's Football Mom (Shelleigh Moses) she is GREAT!! :ylsuper:
  9. Williamsburgs Jarod Barton (Freshman) and Cody Perkins (Sophomore) should have a good season.
  10. I understand what your saying Phinneaus, but its time I come clean. I AM a parent of one of these young men. I have seen their names praised in one post and then torn to shreds in another. My son plays three sports at Williamsburg. I have seen him go from one practice to another only time to change is soaked t-shirt and shorts....trying to give a 100% to each. When I read comments on here like he really needs to work harder in the off season my question is...exactly when is HIS off season??? He is not the only player that does this. We are from a small school and that is what is demanded from our athletes in order for us to compete with other schools year after year. I know our basketball program is down, but I do see our players working harder to try to improve the team. I just wished people would take into consideration these players and their ages before making their comments.
  11. Everybody is a critic.
  12. The Barton kid must be one heck of a pitcher.
  13. J.T. Shelley - Williamsburg
  14. :ylsuper::ylsuper::ylsuper::ylsuper:
  15. Don't see any green monster coming out in Fundmental. I think he is just going by past history. I too wish Whitley the best of luck, but let's face it the post that were made for Whitley's 2007 year were about the same and well we all know how that turned out. That being said "Best of luck Colonels!":p
  16. Congrats to Elias. He is a great all-around kid.
  17. Coach Herron certainly has a way of bringing out the best in his players. He expects alot out of them, not only on the field but in the community and most of all in the classroom.
  18. No, only watching.
  19. I guess you were right seeing the Raiders just beat the Jackets by 5. Maybe LoveThoserHounds wasn't informed on that one.
  20. :lol: You got to be kidding me.
  21. Totally agreement. It's ashamed that Mr. White felt like he needed to officiate the game by himself. I bet Whitley hates they had to pay for three refs. When it was clear that only Mr. White was needed.:irked:

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.