Williamsburg 7 Corbin 0 Game 2

The Barton kid must be one heck of a pitcher.

Yes, he is. Especially considering his age. I think that by next year he will be one of the dominate pitchers in the region. My only worry is that next year, after Barton, Williamsburgs pitching goes way down.

I had to leave after the first game did the Williamsburg fans ever quit crying? They were like a bunch of kids the whole game over two very close calls.....I felt like two of the Corbin kids beat throws at first base but I didn't hear anybody crying. Get over it....

I had to leave after the first game did the Williamsburg fans ever quit crying? They were like a bunch of kids the whole game over two very close calls.....I felt like two of the Corbin kids beat throws at first base but I didn't hear anybody crying. Get over it....

I believe its the 1st group of fans ever in history to get upset over calls at a game. I think we should be talking about game 2 the one wburg won 7-0.

Maybe he can end up at Corbin he would help the hounds and his dad and his dads family would like that great kid. Barton is From Corbin.

I doubt he will end up in Corbin. His mother's family is not such bad athlete's either.

In a game as close as the 1st. one was, those 2 calls made a big difference in the outcome. The only reason Corbin wasn't whining is because they won.

Didn't the coach of Williamsburg get thrown out of the first game? Did he coach the second game? For Coach Stricklin to get thrown out, there must have been a good reason, as he is not one to complain. and of course we all know that Corbin has never griped about umpiring.

Congrats to Williamsburg on the split.

:thumb:

Didn't the coach of Williamsburg get thrown out of the first game? Did he coach the second game? For Coach Stricklin to get thrown out, there must have been a good reason, as he is not one to complain. and of course we all know that Corbin has never griped about umpiring.

Congrats to Williamsburg on the split.

He was not thrown out.........he was sent to the dugout and not allowed on the field the remainder of game one over something he brought up from the past.:sssh: