Everything posted by Deep 3 pointer
-
Paris hosts Hazard for Homecoming 9-11-09
Should be a good Class A game. I believe that three of Paris' best players did not play last week. Maybe a different story this week with a full roster? Thoughts?
-
Bourbon County/Paris Football
I have heard that there has been some transfers across town over the summer. One included Paris' starting running back. I'm sure things are just peachy down in Paris/Bourbon County right now. Lots of finger pointing and accusing I'm sure.
-
Paris loses top returner
David Stanley has transferred to Tates Creek. Anyone know the reason for this. My son tells me he wasn't at school these first two days and the rumor is he's at TC.
-
Lafayette Job
This was not a reliable source, but I heard they have named Tony Wise head coach at Lafayette. Once again, this was not reliable. Just an employee at LHS.
-
Paris Job
Juan Byars is the Middle School coach. He played basketball at Kentucky State, after transferring from a year at Norfolk St. From my understanding, he is the other guy they interviewed.
-
Paris Job
Are they going to hire a coach anytime soon? I heard that they interviewed two candidates this week, both insiders. Any word on a decision?
-
Forrest steps down
Is this North or South Oldham?
-
Highlands Coaching Candidates?
If Mike Flynn is interested, he has to be the leading candidate.
-
Lafayette Job
Any word on this job yet? When do interviews start? Who are the candidates?
-
Coaches Retiring, Leaving, Fired, Etc.
Once again, is this all speculation or did reitz officially retire.
-
Lafayette Coach Kelley Out
I'm sure he would love to get back to Lexington.
-
Walton HC announcement
Im hearing otherwise. I hear he is the leading candidate still and will be offereed, but there are many variables as to why he would say no. His son goes to another northern kentucky school. He will not get to watch any of his games. This is all coming from someone within the school. So, is this 100% true kind of like it was a 100% sure that Billy Donavon was coming to KY two years ago.
-
Coaches Retiring, Leaving, Fired, Etc.
Elaborate please? Was just curious as to who? Anybody know do you have to post a job if youre hiring within?
-
Coaches Retiring, Leaving, Fired, Etc.
The job is not posted on the KDE website nor the KHSAA. However, this could mean one of two things. 1. He hasn't retired 2. They are hiring within.
-
10th Region Final: Mason County vs. George Rogers Clark
Mason by 28. The Clark youth will show tonight. Middleton, a senior who has been in this situation before, will get it done tonight. I'm calling blowout.
-
Coaches Retiring, Leaving, Fired, Etc.
so, back to the original topic...jobs that are officially open. Fleming County Walton-Verona Paris Rumors Harrison County Dunbar Highlands
-
Which Region Final would you rather watch 9th or 10th?
11th
-
Coaches Retiring, Leaving, Fired, Etc.
- Coaches Retiring, Leaving, Fired, Etc.
How many coaches saved their jobs with a big first round district upset this week?- 10th Region POY
Hatton is the most underrated player in the state. Some small college is really missing out on him. He is POY IMO- Coaches Retiring, Leaving, Fired, Etc.
I'm at Bourbon County and we always get the rumors from across town but I have heard the same thing. Word is they are going to promote an assistant from within the school. Haven't heard much about middle school coach.- Coaches Retiring, Leaving, Fired, Etc.
A couple of new schools to add to the list of rumors. Ryle High School and Boone County High School. Another thread says they are on the hot seat.- 40th District: Bourbon Co vs Montgomery Co 2/24
One of the most interesting first round match ups in the state. Bourbon has been playing well as of late. They have three guys who can really play. If the role players somehow get involved, this game could turn out to be a barn burner. I would not overlook if I was Montgomery. Still think MCHS gets it done with Coaching. Greisser will be a little more prepared.- 40th District: George Rogers Clark vs Paris 2/24
Barr at Paris is notorious for having some junk to throw out there in the postseason. I'd be willing to say this will be a low scoring game with paris trying to keep it in the 50's. Clark still cruises by 18.- Who thinks Elliott County's run at state is legit?
Although Scott County has been beat this year, they are a 4-5 favorite to win the state championship. Way too much talent. - Coaches Retiring, Leaving, Fired, Etc.