Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Lafayette Job

Featured Replies

Any word on this job yet? When do interviews start? Who are the candidates?

  • Replies 39
  • Views 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jeff Jackson's name was being thrown around at the State Tournament.

That should be a really good job. They don't lose much. They are basically used to playing without Linton. I heard there is a lot of parent problems there though.

So was Jim Conway's.

 

As for being a good job, yeah having to compete against teams such as Scott County, Lexington Catholic, Henry Clay, Madison Central makes it a very good job. They have talent there at Lafayette.

So was Jim Conway's.

 

As for being a good job, yeah having to compete against teams such as Scott County, Lexington Catholic, Henry Clay, Madison Central makes it a very good job. They have talent there at Lafayette.

 

I would hate to see Conway leave North Laurel.

Greg Coldiron would be an excellent choice....he knows the players better than anyone else in the region & has been with Lafayette for 2 years now.

Stone is the name I am hearing.

I would hate to see Conway leave North Laurel.

Is North letting Conway go? Heard this at the State tourney.

Is North letting Conway go? Heard this at the State tourney.

 

I had heard that he told the administration before the season started that this would be his last year at NL. I have not heard this from Jim or anybody in the administration, but that was the story that went around just before the season started.

 

I hope he stays. He has done the most with what talent NL has on the floor and gotten more out of several players than I thought was possible. They had a tremendous postseason and after upsetting KC nearly upset Corbin in the region. He helped a very talented player like Seidel go from being an excellent set shooter to a tremendous scorer inside and out. If his name is thrown in the hat at Lafayette, they would be getting a very good coach. Again, I hope it is all just rumors and he doesn't leave NL.

I heard Mark Starns' name mentioned ... given his Lexington ties, it makes sense.

It won't be Jim Conway. He is not leaving North Laurel. This is good news for North Laurel.

It won't be Jim Conway. He is not leaving North Laurel. This is good news for North Laurel.

 

 

:thumb:

I've heard Grieser, Stone, Mendenhall, and Sanford as applicants. Stone, Mendenhall, and Sanford all former Kelley assistants. These are just four names I've heard. Would think Starns and possibly Bordas from Bourbon would apply as well. My personal choice would be Greg Coldiron. I don't know where his interest level is, but I would love to see him back as a varsity head coach.

Correction: Coldiron is an applicant with high interest. Was informed of this this afternoon.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.