Lafayette Job

I've heard Grieser, Stone, Mendenhall, and Sanford as applicants. Stone, Mendenhall, and Sanford all former Kelley assistants. These are just four names I've heard. Would think Starns and possibly Bordas from Bourbon would apply as well. My personal choice would be Greg Coldiron. I don't know where his interest level is, but I would love to see him back as a varsity head coach.

Is this referring to Keith Greisser and Montgomery County?

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've heard Grieser, Stone, Mendenhall, and Sanford as applicants. Stone, Mendenhall, and Sanford all former Kelley assistants. These are just four names I've heard. Would think Starns and possibly Bordas from Bourbon would apply as well. My personal choice would be Greg Coldiron. I don't know where his interest level is, but I would love to see him back as a varsity head coach.

Where was Coldiron a head coach?

Greg Coldiron would be an excellent choice....he knows the players better than anyone else in the region & has been with Lafayette for 2 years now.

Is this the same Coldiron that Graduated from Cawood High School? Harlan County people are like Converse, they are everywhere! I always wondered were he got off too?