Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Hamilton Joe

Suspended
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Hamilton Joe

  1. :thumb:Agree..Didn't I see where they lost to Ludlow in the past week or so. From what I'm told Ludlow didn't even throw either of their top 2 pitchers. No offense but they are in a weak district and a trip to the regional isn't out the question but that would be all that I would expect out of the Tigers. I wish them the best..
  2. This is not a slap on Villa or any other smaller Class A school in the 9th region but I would suspect that realistic goals for them would be to win their division in the conference, a good run in the Class tourney (which they had this past year) and a shot at making a regional appearance. Schools the size of Villa simply aren't able to compete with any regularity with the Boones, Conners and NDAs in my opinion.
  3. :thumb:Well said. I wish more schools had those same high expectations. Seems as though many have lowered theirs over time for whatever reason and it shows at many of the schools that I come into contact with.
  4. They have about a half dozen or more former head coaches and assistant coaches at Walton so I would think they could all get their heads together and get the program headed in the right direction to satisfy everyone.....maybe....
  5. No Behrens from Boone, Weaver from Holmes or Hodge from Conner. Shortchanging NKY when these girls clearly deserve at the very least Honorabe Mention ruins all creditability that the Herald may have. These 3 young ladies are clearly as good or better then several named to this so called All-State team IMO..
  6. :thumb: Good post
  7. Given the amount of time it took to finally hire Coach Bieger down at Ludlow I have to believe he has down a very admirable job. Hopefully he stays around and is able to build the program the way everyone knows he has the ability to do. Quality coach from everything I am told. Good luck to the Panthers the rest of the year.
  8. Looks like a very solid team. Good luck against the dreaded Hoosiers...
  9. My thoughts and prayers go out to the Montano family and the entire St X. community.
  10. :thumb:Agree and it sounds as if far to much of that type of thing has gone on down there in some of their other programs, but lets just blame the kids and the parents and the community. That always seems to be an easy cop out for a few.
  11. What a tragic loss. My heartfelt sympathy goes out to everyone that shares in the loss of this young life being taken at such an early age. My prayers to the family and the entire Bluebird community.
  12. Coach Hans will be missed at LexCath. He was always a pleasure to deal with. Good luck up at Holy Cross Coach.
  13. I have heard that former Scott Coach Fiske is joining the staff at CovCath but with some other openings recently I wouldn't be surprised if he isn't at least looking at a few of the open jobs..
  14. My thoughts and prayers go out to this young man and his family..
  15. Good hire for Holy Cross. Best of luck to Coach Hans and the Indians..
  16. Does anyone know what time of day the tryouts will be on Friday and saturday? Thanks..
  17. :thumb:Thanks, keep us posted...
  18. As I said there does seem to be an abundance of names floating around. I've heard a few that make plenty of sense and 1 or 2 that make absolutely no sense at all. I guess we will all find out soon enough.
  19. :laugh: Then you have had a change of heart on this issue you apparently.:confused:
  20. Sounds like a great tournament and I agree the Boys tourney has always been one of my favorites. Any ideas on what teams will be invited?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.