Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

New Tournament For Next Year

Featured Replies

I have just herad that the Redhound Varsity Club will sponsor the Lady Redhound Cumberland Falls Inv. for next year. Eight teams with three games. This is great news for girls basketball. If it is anything like the boys tournament it will be very good tournament. The tournament will before Christmas.

Sounds like a great tournament and I agree the Boys tourney has always been one of my favorites. Any ideas on what teams will be invited?

  • Author

I do not, I was told when all of the contracts were back there was going to a be a press release issued.

I do not, I was told when all of the contracts were back there was going to a be a press release issued.

 

:thumb:Thanks, keep us posted...

I wonder if Harlan Co HS could be one of the teams. They will lots of talent next season.

I wonder if Harlan Co HS could be one of the teams. They will lots of talent next season.

 

I think Harlan County is playing in a tournament at South Laurel.

  • Author

Teams released today: Whitley County, Middlesboro, Rockcastle County, Jackson County, Pendleton County, Leslie County & Corbin and I do not remember the other team.

  • Author

Correction to teams Leslie County is not in the tournament but Allen County Scottsville is in.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.