Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bellevue Regional contender in "2008"

Featured Replies

Seems like the Tigers are really contenders this year. Coach Sanders, Joe Lay, and Buckler have these boys really playing good ball and they believe in themselves and they are playing with school pride. Good Luck fellows!

  • Replies 53
  • Views 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do they have the depth on the pitching staff? I know Piper is tough but who else will be able to throw? Babb?

They do not have enough pitching to get past the CovCath, Beechwood, or Ryle.

  • Author
They do not have enough pitching to get past the CovCath, Beechwood, or Ryle.

 

In the Ninth Region anything could happen. They have the athletes and the coaching to win!

Seems like the Tigers are really contenders this year. Coach Sanders' date=' Joe Lay, and Buckler have these boys really playing good ball and they believe in themselves and they are playing with school pride. Good Luck fellows![/quote']

 

Not sure about this year? Although the next couple of years look very promising for the Tigers. They have a very talented Sophomore group on their squad. Good Luck to them.

Who's in Bellevue's district?

And if I'm correct they started out 3-8?

I just do not see them being a contender this year, they do have some young talent and anything could happen, but in my opinion they do not have a chance this year.

  • Author
Who's in Bellevue's district?

 

I think Newport, Dayton, Highlands, and New Cath. They have a good chance to win their District. Once they are in the Regionals, they are one of final eight. Anything could happen, like a Cinderella story!

Like Shelby County from last year .They went in to district tourney with a losing record and make it to state .

Gee, other than the win over HHS who have they beaten, and before I am going to say they have a chance to win the 9th, I would like to know who else have they beaten.

If you make it you have a chance .Everyone has a chance right now .Will they this year probably not ,but what about next year or the year after ? They are improving and developing into a team to be reckoned with ,IMO.You have to start getting "BIG " wins by getting the first one .Good luck to Coach Sanders and his Tigers .

 

The schedule :

 

http://scoreboard.12dt.com/scoreboard/khsaa/kyba08?source=khsaa&did=&tid=26871&id=&action_name=

Gee, other than the win over HHS who have they beaten, and before I am going to say they have a chance to win the 9th, I would like to know who else have they beaten.

 

:thumb:Agree..Didn't I see where they lost to Ludlow in the past week or so. From what I'm told Ludlow didn't even throw either of their top 2 pitchers. No offense but they are in a weak district and a trip to the regional isn't out the question but that would be all that I would expect out of the Tigers. I wish them the best..

Only one win against a true quality opponent and that was HHS.

 

If they want to be a contender they have to beat the teams like Bishop, Beechwood, and Dixie. They have lost to all 3 of those teams this year and thats not going to cut it going into regions. It doesn't look like their schedule challenges them enough either. You have to play the best to be the best.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.