Bellevue Regional contender in "2008"

Seems like the Tigers are really contenders this year. Coach Sanders, Joe Lay, and Buckler have these boys really playing good ball and they believe in themselves and they are playing with school pride. Good Luck fellows!

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seems like the Tigers are really contenders this year. Coach Sanders' date=' Joe Lay, and Buckler have these boys really playing good ball and they believe in themselves and they are playing with school pride. Good Luck fellows![/quote']

Not sure about this year? Although the next couple of years look very promising for the Tigers. They have a very talented Sophomore group on their squad. Good Luck to them.

Who's in Bellevue's district?

I think Newport, Dayton, Highlands, and New Cath. They have a good chance to win their District. Once they are in the Regionals, they are one of final eight. Anything could happen, like a Cinderella story!

If you make it you have a chance .Everyone has a chance right now .Will they this year probably not ,but what about next year or the year after ? They are improving and developing into a team to be reckoned with ,IMO.You have to start getting "BIG " wins by getting the first one .Good luck to Coach Sanders and his Tigers .

The schedule :

http://scoreboard.12dt.com/scoreboard/khsaa/kyba08?source=khsaa&did=&tid=26871&id=&action_name=

Gee, other than the win over HHS who have they beaten, and before I am going to say they have a chance to win the 9th, I would like to know who else have they beaten.

:thumb:Agree..Didn't I see where they lost to Ludlow in the past week or so. From what I'm told Ludlow didn't even throw either of their top 2 pitchers. No offense but they are in a weak district and a trip to the regional isn't out the question but that would be all that I would expect out of the Tigers. I wish them the best..

Only one win against a true quality opponent and that was HHS.

If they want to be a contender they have to beat the teams like Bishop, Beechwood, and Dixie. They have lost to all 3 of those teams this year and thats not going to cut it going into regions. It doesn't look like their schedule challenges them enough either. You have to play the best to be the best.