Everything posted by KYNINERSFAN
-
Raceland's Field
Redoing the infield and backstop from what I was told
-
Fairview @ Lexington Christian Academy
Fairview by 14pts
-
Lexington Christian Academy 38 Raceland 26
I have been coming to watch Raceland play for the past couple of years,and the d-backs are getting out played every year so I dont know. If you kick the ball out of bounds it goes to the 35yd line correct. I would rather kick it deep or out of bounds rather than having the other team on the otherside of the 50yd going in to score.
-
Lexington Christian Academy 38 Raceland 26
I went to the game and did not under stand the kicking game either. One man deep kick it deep when they did LCA got the ball around the 20yd line if not kicking it deep kick it out of bounds. I also thought that int's killed the Rams along with the fumbles also. The qb has to learn to not force the pass from where I was standing all he had to to was throw the ball deep and let the receivers run to the ball,it was there alnight long. I thought Austin Johnson played one of the better games that I had seen in a while.
-
Fairview 49 Raceland 22
Once again pressure the qb and he falls apart. The corners and secondary needs help also.
-
Ashland 44 Raceland 7
First I enjoy watching football. I have no child playing for Raceland and I do think there is alot of fans that will say the same thing. Go sit in the stands or stand in the back of the endzone. Just because they are not on here posting it does not mean it is not being said over and over.
-
Ashland 44 Raceland 7
What meant was if you get any pressure on him he will panic and throw the ball where ever.I have seen him do it to many times. He locks on one receiver to much seems like he should be able to look at the entire field by now. The 7-8 yd slants will work agaist teams that are weaker than Raceland but they will only get you so far teams like Ashland, LCA and I think maybe Greenup this year you are not going to do alot after the catch.
-
Ashland 44 Raceland 7
Farley look scared and the receivers did not help either with the drop balls. Like I have said the receivers make the quarterback look great or awful. This team is going to rely on the short pass and a good team will hurt them every time.
-
Russell/Greenup County Predictions
I went to East and Russell last week where I was watching from looked as though East had holes to run in just the backs looked slow hitting it.I think Greenup has faster backs and stronger backs than East and from what yardage they ran up on Ashland I think Russell will have their hands full this week. Russell-17 Greenup-28
-
Raceland/Ashland Predictions
Ashland is as good if not better than they was last year just alot more speed and the game was not close last year.I think Racelands wideouts was alot better last year. Seems to me they are throwing alot of screen passes and bubble screens and dont really have a deep threat. So if can jam them and hold them up you have a good shot of stopping the passing game this year. I also dont think the o-line is as strong for Raceland. Raceland-14 Ashland -44
-
Baseball Showcase
Thanks I will pass this along.
-
Baseball Showcase
I was wondering does anybody have any info on the BASE Scouting Service Showcase in Johnson Central on Aug. 7. I would like to know who is running it and what colleges if any will be there.
-
Paul Rains forced to resign at Lexington Christian Academy
Could we see Vanderhoof at LCA in a couple of years.
-
NE KY East-West Senior Bowl June 18
who are some of the players in this game.
-
Raceland 10 West Carter 0
Mckee pitched for Raceland not sure about West. Mckee pitched 5 inn. 3hits 8k's and 1bb.
-
Top QBs in EKY
- Baseball question
Lets say the the visiting team is winning 6-4 bottom of the 7th and the starting pitcher is still in the game. The home team ties the game in the bottom of the 7th. Now the game is tied 6-6 going into the 8th the visiting team scores 1 run and a new pitcher comes in and gets three outs for the visiting team. I would like too know who gets the win the starting pitcher or the pitcher that pitched the 8th ininning.- 16th Region Softball
I was told that Raceland had some players quit the team any truth to this.- Raceland/Greenup County Predictions
A friend of mine son plays for Raceland and he told me that the game was not played due to rain on thursday. He thought it was funny because the jv game was played at Raceland and Greenup won the game but the reason he thought it was funny is Greenup has a tarp and the field was covered and the rain stop and he could not figure why it was not played. Did Greenup run out of pitching in the first two games and was worried this would give the young Rams some confidence if it was close or even worse lose to them?- 16th Region Softball
What team or teams should we look for in the 16th this year? Also what players will everybody be watching?- Games cancelled/postponed 1/8 1/9
Raceland at Greenup County 1/8/10 Raceland at Flemming County 1/9/10 may do makeup with Greenup County- 2010 16th Region
One of the parents told me that Raceland needs first baseman, second baseman, shortstop, catcher. Raceland lost 3 seniors last year and lost Barr and Rister for this coming season. If anybody trying to do the math they lost 5 players and two of the seniors that is gone switched off at first base and pitcher from last year.- 2010 16th Region
True but you got to be able to play the position to have a shot of getting the position.- 2010 16th Region
:confused::confused:Did you watch alot of Raceland baseball last year. Jones should be the starting catcher. I know from what I seen last year the Miller boy has some work to do unless he made strides in fall ball to improve.- 2010 16th Region
I was told by a Raceland player that Barr is now in Greenup. He enrolled today. - Baseball question