Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

16th Region Softball

Featured Replies

What team or teams should we look for in the 16th this year? Also what players will everybody be watching?

Ashland would have to be the early favorite and their pitcher early favorite for P.O.Y.

I heard Rowan is better than some thought. I also heard Russell has had a couple of key players with early injuries.

Watch out for Greenup Co. I heard they beat Ashland and Rowan in scrimmages and beat Russell to open the season.

  • Author

I was told that Raceland had some players quit the team any truth to this.

Someone else just ask me about the Rams losing some players and they didn't know if it was true or not either. But I did see where they won easily yesterday. I know Coach Clark will make the best out of any situation and they will be a tough out come tourney time.

I have seen Ashland twice. Both of their pitchers are tough. I was just as impressed with their #2 (name????) as with Miller. They didnt hit the ball real well either game that I saw but with the pitching they have.... they have to be the favorite.

I believe their #2 would be Hammonds, but not for sure.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.