Top QBs in EKY

Tenzing Norgay, I'm not sure if you are asking about the "True East" or if you are including North-Eastern Kentucky. But, if you are talking about the ladder, Raceland's Tyler Farley will return for his senior season after throwing for over two thousand yards as a Junior.

Saw the other thread on NKY, who do you expect to be the top QBs in Eastern KY (any class)?

My family is new to Hazard, but they are supposed to have a good one back. (name?)

Jon Combs is the Hazard QB. Threw for over 2300 yds and ran for over 400 yds in 2009 as a junior.

I would consider that Raceland is Ram. Bell County's Ben Madon should be one of the top threw for 1300 yards and 15 td's or so. He has been working hard and should be one of the top.

He has grown in size and maturity. Should be very fun to watch.:thumb:

Zach Eastham - Pulaski County.

Passed for 2,195 yards and 24 TDs in '09. Eastham also rushed for 915 yards and 10 TDs. He didn't become a starter until the third game of the season, because of "All-State" QB Chris Muse's ACL injury in week 2. Zach will be a senior in 2010.

Johnny Ray Fugate

North Laurel

Senior

3 year starter

I agree. Having a full offseason with Larkey will do him a world of good on his throwing motion.

Zach Eastham - Pulaski County.

Passed for 2,195 yards and 24 TDs in '09. Eastham also rushed for 915 yards and 10 TDs. He didn't become a starter until the third game of the season, because of "All-State" QB Chris Muse's ACL injury in week 2. Zach will be a senior in 2010.

I really love what this kid did last year and expect his senior year to be special. He really stepped up HUGE for the Maroons when Muse went down.

I really love what this kid did last year and expect his senior year to be special. He really stepped up HUGE for the Maroons when Muse went down.

He is very good. I think he will only be a JR. UK better be ready to get him.