Everything posted by ukballer12
-
Billy Hicks COY 11th Region
I think coach Hicks is deserving of the award and did a great job with the Cardinals this season.
-
Shelby Cty 49 Gallatin Cty 48
Question, How didn't Jordan Ponzer make the All Tournament team for Walton??
-
Holmes v Dixie Heights (9th region semi's)
Holmes is good this year but come on. Last years team was real good!!! Last year they didnt have to play defense because they had so many weapons on offense they knew they would just outscore their opponent. Last year they made it to the state semi's and lost to eventual champs by like 7-9 I think. This years team is good and will probably win region again but I dont think they compare to last years team.
-
Anderson County 76 Walton Verona 49 (8th Region)
Sad to see the year come to an end but keep your head up girls you all had a very successful season. Good luck to all the seniors for whatever the future holds, and hit the gym young girls because next year is gonna be our year.
-
South Oldham 60 Simon Kenton 51 (8th region)
The 8th region doesnt even compare to the 9th or any region in the state. Villa Madonna could have a shot to win the 8th region if they were in it and their a sub-par team. Last year should have been their year. If hurd doesnt have shoulder problems at the end of the year and Hester doesnt have surgery and plays the whole year instead of missing half of it, they win an play scott county in the first round of the sweet 16. But things happen and they lost the championship 2 years in a row and this year in the first round. Dont doubt SK for the coming years because i hear they have an 8th grader that is pretty darn good.
-
Walton Verona 55 Oldham Co. 47
Hargett had a Great Night. Not sure how many she ended with, but what a night. Cheesemen got hurt early in the second period but came back strong in the final period of the game. Ginn hit a Huge 3 and some great on the ball steals to put in for lay-ups. The whole Walton team step'd up tonight! Great Win for Walton!:jump:
-
What Highlands could've been
It was actually the Eastern Kentucky Stars and yes every year in the state tournament these two teams met in the state finals with the Stars winning most of the games, but if im correct they eventually got in trouble for illegal players something the Tar Heels never did. That Tar Heel team was something special and fun to watch. James Pouncy knew how to coach his team.
-
Simon Kenton vs Walton-Verona 32nd District Finals Predictions
:sssh:
-
Walton-Verona vs. Simon Kenton (32nd District Finals)
WV by 5. Ponzer a career night, 36 points!
-
Simon Kenton vs Walton-Verona 32nd District Finals Predictions
WV by 6.
-
Simon Kenton vs Grant Predictions
Thats correct but they have been in the 8th for 2 years and have been in the finals both years. SK wins by 10, 48-58.
-
Covington Scott 54 Simon Kenton 52
What has happened to the pioneers in this year.
-
Top Ten Players in the 8th region
Tiger1, Ponzer played SK and dropped 20, and 17 against Gallatin and Gallatin beat SK. I think Walton has a fine Schedule and Ponzer plays with the best. He is top five IMO. He makes that team go, and can do everything on that court.
-
Top Ten Players in the 8th region
:thumb: Ponzer from WV brings a fire and sense of toughness to Walton that they would otherwise be lacking. I think if you take him out of the lineup they struggle much more than they have so far this year.
-
Top Ten Players in the 8th region
Maegley and Slavey as top 10? They are good role players on their team but I don't see how you could consider either top 10. Maegley as the body and at times the skills to do so, but his quickness and toughness keep him off the list.
-
Walton Verona 66 Henry County 61
Payton Ponzer had about 9 'dimes' and his little bother Jordan had eleven points. Walton's 'D' wasn't the best tonight, but a win is a win. Kirk didn't have a great night, but Jones had a solid all around game.
-
*Henry County @ Walton Verona 1/14 Predictions*
WV by 17.
-
Walton-Verona @ Simon Kenton predictions 1/11
If Ponzer didn't score who would?
-
Walton-Verona @ Simon Kenton predictions 1/11
....
-
Walton-Verona @ Simon Kenton predictions 1/11
From what I have seen from Walton, Payton is the back-bone of the team. He scores, he drives, he dishes. Payton and Nathan do the same thing out on that floor, besides that Payton scores more and looks to shoot the ball more than Nathan. If it wasn't for Payton, driving into the lane and kicking to Jones or Kirk, they would never get their shot off. They can't score on their own, and we all know that. All I am saying is that everyone thinks SK guards are going to have a field day out there, but I think Walton guards will score much more than Sk's, it's just the inside play which will let SK come close in this game. Walton by 3!:ylsuper:
-
Walton Girls BBall: What's the problem?
I don't know if anything will be changed this year for the Girls. I think it will change for the better next year but I think this season is one to forget. Sorry to those Sr's. but if the Administration hasn't said anything yet, I don't think they will.
-
Simon Kenton @ Gallatin Co Predictions 12/21
Actually, the first year that SK was in the 8th region they were preseason ranked 5th to win the regional title. Last year they were considered the best team all year but had a bad regional finals game. Back to this game, i think that sk wins by 10. 65-55
-
Simon Kenton @ Williamstown Predictions 12/11
I still haven't seen Williamstown play yet, but the way SK is playing, I don't think SK will beat them by 50 like last year. SK is down, and Williamstown is up. After all that, SK by 10+:jump:
-
Holmes 61 Simon Kenton 47
I agree with you 100% Who out of the guards step'd up in this game?How'd they shoot?
-
Simon Kenton @ Walton Verona Predictions!
Question?? Did Walton beat Gallatin? I think so, I think you saying they couldn't do anything against Gallatin, is a little weird to say. They won, so they msut have done something right. And Hargett can't have one off night?? She'll be ready, and so will Heeger, and Sargent. They'll all be ready to knock SK off!