Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Simon Kenton @ Walton Verona Predictions!

Featured Replies

*Any thoughts?*

 

What does everyone think Walton should play? (like Defense) Walton will have their hands full! Good luck though Walton!:jump:

Really wouldn't bother me who wins! With that said, I would say that WV should have to play zone if they want a chance. With all the talk again THIS YEAR about SK I would like to see WV pull out the victory.

Simon Kenton 62 Walton 27. With SK losing to Manual last weekend, I am sure Coach Stowers has put the Lady Pioneers through a tough week of practice. They will be more than ready to dominate the game. The final score will depend on when he decides to pull his starters.

27... Hargett is usually good for 25.

 

I do think that SK will win but I believe the score will be closer. WV seems to always be in every game but has trouble closing the deal.

 

I would love to see this game..it will be a good one.

I feel SK's defense will hold Hargett in check. If they do, points will be hard to come by for Walton. That is my reasoning for such a low score for Walton.

 

Walton did score 42 against them in last years district, but they were also held to 29 in one game and 21 in another.

The only way a zone will work against SK is if they are having a terrible shooting night. They have 4 girls that start that can hit the 3 every time down. That being said they also rebound well so even if they do miss put backs will be plentiful. Hargett is a good player but for Sks defense 1 player will be easy to stop. SK-55 WV-25 depending on how long the starters play.

hargett only got 13 points against gallitan there is no way she is going to get that against simon's defense playing the way she did the other night. walton couldnt even get the ball across the floor on gallitan's press if sk starts pressing its gonna be ugly. tolliver has been gettting points on the board for sk who does walton have to stop her? i believe sk is gonna be all over them no doubt.

Simon Kenton 62 Walton 27. With SK losing to Manual last weekend, I am sure Coach Stowers has put the Lady Pioneers through a tough week of practice. They will be more than ready to dominate the game. The final score will depend on when he decides to pull his starters.

 

Wow. I'd say thats a little steep. Hargett will play great, she seems to play good against a harder team. The seniors will want to win against SK. Thats what they want! I look for a real good and close game. I'm goin with WV, by 4! Go get em' girls!

hargett only got 13 points against gallitan there is no way she is going to get that against simon's defense playing the way she did the other night. walton couldnt even get the ball across the floor on gallitan's press if sk starts pressing its gonna be ugly. tolliver has been gettting points on the board for sk who does walton have to stop her? i believe sk is gonna be all over them no doubt.

 

Question?? Did Walton beat Gallatin? I think so, I think you saying they couldn't do anything against Gallatin, is a little weird to say. They won, so they msut have done something right. And Hargett can't have one off night?? She'll be ready, and so will Heeger, and Sargent. They'll all be ready to knock SK off!

Wow. I'd say thats a little steep. Hargett will play great, she seems to play good against a harder team. The seniors will want to win against SK. Thats what they want! I look for a real good and close game. I'm goin with WV, by 4! Go get em' girls!

 

If WV pulls off the upset, It will be a long RUN back to Independence. I am not saying that WV is a bad team, SK just makes good teams play bad. It will be interesting to see what the outcome will be.

It seems to me that SK doesn't have a lot of problems beating the teams they should- like Walton. I am going with SK 62-36.

 

Probably a different topic but in the games against better competition, the team seems to play more out of fear and from pressure and that is where they seem to struggle.

I don't believe Walton can put out the win even though I'd like it to happen. Hargett has not scored more than 14 points in past games against SK. Toliver is more physical and stronger than Hargett. SK is stronger and deeper in their bench as well. If Dixon from Walton plays a good game and Heeger, Sargent, and Krall hit their points, they could make it interesting. Walton has to play great and SK has to be in foul trouble and be off on their shooting and scoring. I'll predict SK 75 and Walton 60.

Simon Kenton 58-42.

I don't see SK giving up 60 points to Walton. They only gave up 60 twice last year. Once to NDA and once to Shelby Co. Not going to happen. If SK scores 75, it will be a long night for WV.

 

On a side note, I have heard some very good things about Dixon from Walton. I have not seen her play yet, but I hear she has really improved. It will be interesting how she plays against the size of SK.

SK...by as many points as Stowers wants...IF the outcome is less than 25pts it will be because he chose to save some juice for their Monday match-up...IMO

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.