Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Simon Kenton @ Walton Verona Predictions!

Featured Replies

It probably wasn't a real good night for Hargett to have an off night seems how there was a college scout there. Gallatin should of never stopped pressing it was their coaches fault. The Dixon girl was a pleasant surprise. All I'm saying is the guards from Walton will have their hands full.

I saw SK against Manual last Saturday and I would say if your Walton you shouldn't try to press them. If they have a weakness it's there inside game. It doesn't look at strong as it has been in the past. That being said I would get in a 3-2 and stay in it. Use the Dixon girl and #11 Harget down low. Your betting on Dixon and Harget being able to contain SK. down low in order to try to stop penetration and outside shooting with the 3 guards up top. You have to give up something and my guess against SK your better off in your game plan to try to make sure you stop the guards and give a little on the inside.

Walton is no Manual and SK almost knocked off Manual. SK will win this one by 30. They are just too tough and deep for Walton to have a chance. Tolliver can flat out play, I look for her to be in the 20's and if by some chance Walton contains her, SK still has Conley and Farris to light it up. The Lady Bearcats can expect a very long night.

SK by a .... bunch! If Tolliver plays decent in the first half against Manual they win that game as well. They only lost by 6, I cannot see WV playing close at all. Although , that is why we play the game, anything can happen!!

Good luck to both teams

Simon Kenton 62 Walton 27. With SK losing to Manual last weekend, I am sure Coach Stowers has put the Lady Pioneers through a tough week of practice. They will be more than ready to dominate the game. The final score will depend on when he decides to pull his starters.

 

Totally agree 1734 SK by a bunch

  • Author

I think Walton can pull it off. SK will take them lightly and Walton will come out with a lot of fire and play great... Just wait!

I think Walton can pull it off. SK will take them lightly and Walton will come out with a lot of fire and play great... Just wait!

 

I don't see this happening..

 

Sk by 15.

  • Author

Walton on the inside is a better team, but the outside, the girls will have their hands full. I guess we'll see!

Walton on the inside is a better team, but the outside, the girls will have their hands full. I guess we'll see!

 

My point was that Coach Stowers is too good of a coach to overlook a team, especially a district opponent.

you are correct, put me in. Stowers will not look past anyone.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.