Green Co. @ Metcalfe Co.

Green County @ Metcalfe County / predictions  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Green County @ Metcalfe County / predictions

• Green County Dragons
    • Metcalfe County Hornets

A very heated rivalry in which both teams really can't stand the other. Green County is on a roll standing at (6-0) and Metcalfe County is (2-4). However, Metcalfe County has the home field advantage. The absence of Daniel DeLeon has been a huge factor in the Hornets, so with that being said...who wins this 2A District 3 clash? :thumb:

I will have to say it is pretty much up to Green by how bad they want to beat the Hornets, after they Knocked them out in the playoffs last year!!

I agree with SEMPERFIFALCON, by however many they choose..not even really a chance for Metcalfe.

I too will agree with SEMPERFIFALCON and TSYOUNG. However, because the game is such a heated rivalry, will the officiating keep the score closer than it should be? I hear from a good source that Metcalfe Co. is going to try to hold the ball until the end of the play clock and try to keep the ball from the Dragon offense. A tactic like this tends to frustrate the kids, so I look for Green County's Defense to score a couple touchdowns in this one. This stall tactic may work for sometime but eventually the game will take over and the Dragons blow the Hornets away. I will not predict a score but believe that in the end, this one will be a night the Hornets will want to forget. :thumb:

Edited by EndzoneEyeCam
Miss spelling