Tates Creek vs. Madison Central

4THQUARTER

Who wins?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Tates Creek
    • Madison Central

If TC can contain the speed of MC they will win. The rain should benifit TC.

This seems like one of those games that Tates Creek always pulls out. I think Central is better than the Commodores, but an upset win for Tates Creek wouldn't suprise me one bit.

Tates Creek 25 Madison Central 20

Who has seen Creek play this year? Have they changed up their offense and started throwing more? This would be a mistake in this game IMO....

If they try to throw much against Madison Central, Tates Creek can't win. Central's secondary is the best I've seen so far this young season. Tates Creek's best chance of winning is a grind-it-out slugfest. More than 5 passes probably means a losing trip home.

Who has seen Creek play this year? Have they changed up their offense and started throwing more? This would be a mistake in this game IMO....

I saw TC vs. Woodford this year. TC struggled with the pass as usual. They are throwing more, but seem to want to stick with what they know. Creek always seems to want to run it at you and take 4 yards at a time. It is obvious they are in transition, but I don't know how far they will take it.