Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Latest Rush Limbaugh Flap

Featured Replies

Nobody on the left has that kind of audience, not even close. Stop using that one.
Again. Who cares? Are you trying to tell me he's persuading ANYONE that isn't already of that mindset? Not a chance. You give him way too much credit.
  • Replies 383
  • Views 23.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'll bring back the Howard Stern corollary that you seem to be incorrectly applying: Howard Stern doesn't do politics. People who listen to political-based talk shows aren't listening to be offended or outraged or "to see what he'll say next," they're listening to be assuaged and have their beliefs confirmed for them.
So, there you have it. People with that mindset to begin with. So what's your point?
I thought we were talking about people without insurance?

 

No we are talking about what insurance companies are going to pay for.

Ed Schultz called Laura Ingraham a **** on the air.. The left doesn't seem to be in much of an uproar over that..

Ed Schultz called Laura Ingraham a **** on the air.. The left doesn't seem to be in much of an uproar over that..

 

Oh because he apologized Cammando...that always makes it okay on that side...watch Lawrence O'Donnell sometimes-best comedy on tv. Nightly assault on someone from the right...

  • Author
Ed Schultz called Laura Ingraham a **** on the air.. The left doesn't seem to be in much of an uproar over that..

 

Wasn't he suspended?

  • Author
Yes, for 1 week.

 

Enough?

Again. Who cares? Are you trying to tell me he's persuading ANYONE that isn't already of that mindset? Not a chance. You give him way too much credit.

 

15 million people taking their marching orders from Rush scares the dog-poo out of me.

I'm a republican and do not care what Rush says, nor do I ever listen to him, I think he is a terrible speaker. I don't march to his beat and he isn't the only one who calls people names.

I'm a republican and do not care what Rush says, nor do I ever listen to him, I think he is a terrible speaker. I don't march to his beat and he isn't the only one who calls people names.

 

Well, enough folks do to the point that they make you seem reasonable.

Rush is a loudmouth nut job, he is a former drug addict who holds no credibility to me. I only listen to one radio show, 590am talking UK sports.

 

Has Rush ever been called anything by the liberal left, I am sure he has. I have come to realize politics now days is PATHETIC and full of lies.

 

When will we have a government we can believe in again and trust?

Rush is a loudmouth nut job, he is a former drug addict who holds no credibility to me. I only listen to one radio show, 590am talking UK sports.

 

Has Rush ever been called anything by the liberal left, I am sure he has. I have come to realize politics now days is PATHETIC and full of lies.

When will we have a government we can believe in again and trust?

 

Well, until the disgusting influence of money upon the political process goes away, never.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.