Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Latest Rush Limbaugh Flap

Featured Replies

Also, what idiot thinks that the amount of birth control pills you take is proportionality related to the amount of sex you have?

 

To spend over $1000 bucks a year you are taking a lot more than just the pill. A year's supply of the pill would run you about $600 at absolute max, it's much more likely to be in the $400 range. So I think that's why people are jumping on her about having a lot of sex. If she's buying $400 to $600 bucks in condoms.

  • Replies 383
  • Views 23.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
No one is saying they want something for nothing. Again...we want insurance (which most of us pay for) to provide coverage for a medicine many women need, for various reasons. It's ridiculous that insurance covers Viagra because erectile dysfunction is considerdra medical condition. But for women who need to take the pill, the answer is to just stop having sex if they don't want to pay for it. Apparently medicine that has anything at all to do with sex is only important if a man can't get it up. As long as he can, it's all up to the woman to figure out how keep him from getting her pregnant....fully funded by herself. Because we wouldn't want to have a nation of female ****s. Only enough to satisfy the men who can get it up with or without their insured medical miracle medicines.

 

Ditto

No one is saying they want something for nothing. Again...we want insurance (which most of us pay for) to provide coverage for a medicine many women need, for various reasons. It's ridiculous that insurance covers Viagra because erectile dysfunction is considerdra medical condition. But for women who need to take the pill, the answer is to just stop having sex if they don't want to pay for it. Apparently medicine that has anything at all to do with sex is only important if a man can't get it up. As long as he can, it's all up to the woman to figure out how keep him from getting her pregnant....fully funded by herself. Because we wouldn't want to have a nation of female ****s. Only enough to satisfy the men who can get it up with or without their insured medical miracle medicines.
If 75center is correct, that it might cause rates to increase, then surely you can see the problem for many. Obamacare has done nothing to decrease insurance rates, which is the kind of healthcare reform we all desperately need. The insurance we have at my place of employment increases every year, it's getting extremely expensive and out of pocket increases constantly. How much can companies and employees endure?

 

I agree that if the pill is being used for medical conditions, it should be covered like Viagra, but if it's being used for birth control only, I'm not so sure. Should my insurance cover the cost of condoms if I buy them?

If 75center is correct, that it might cause rates to increase, then surely you can see the problem for many. Obamacare has done nothing to decrease insurance rates, which is the kind of healthcare reform we all desperately need. The insurance we have at my place of employment increases every year, it's getting extremely expensive and out of pocket increases constantly. How much can companies and employees endure?

 

I agree that if the pill is being used for medical conditions, it should be covered like Viagra, but if it's being used for birth control only, I'm not so sure. Should my insurance cover the cost of condoms if I buy them?

 

Why should your company cover Viagra? Having sex is not a medical necessity.

To spend over $1000 bucks a year you are taking a lot more than just the pill. A year's supply of the pill would run you about $600 at absolute max, it's much more likely to be in the $400 range. So I think that's why people are jumping on her about having a lot of sex. If she's buying $400 to $600 bucks in condoms.
Did she breakdown how the money was spent?

 

Couldn't exam costs, doctor visits, etc. also be factored in? On a quick google search I saw where the pill can run upwards of $50/month. That's $600 for just the pill, I would think the other $400 could easily be accounted for by examinations and/or doctor visits.

Why should your company cover Viagra? Having sex is not a medical necessity.
I didn't say it should and I'm not sure it does. Ask some of the older BGP men that might use it. That being said, I think the medical profession looks at impotence as a medical condition. Correct?

 

Also, what about my condom question? Should insurance cover them?

Did she breakdown how the money was spent?

 

Couldn't exam costs, doctor visits, etc. also be factored in? On a quick google search I saw where the pill can run upwards of $50/month. That's $600 for just the pill, I would think the other $400 could easily be accounted for by examinations and/or doctor visits.

I would think those are already covered, minus any co-pay. Ho many examinations would she be having to accrue over $400 in co-pays?
I would think those are already covered, minus any co-pay. Ho many examinations would she be having to accrue over $400 in co-pays?
I thought we were talking about people without insurance?
I didn't say it should and I'm not sure it does. Ask some of the older BGP men that might use it. That being said, I think the medical profession looks at impotence as a medical condition. Correct?

 

Also, what about my condom question? Should insurance cover them?

 

Both Rush and Hannity promote the sancity of Viagra, but not oral contraceptives. I find that absurdly hypocritical.

 

I have no problem with condoms being part of insurance coverage, along with other preventative care.

I would think those are already covered, minus any co-pay. Ho many examinations would she be having to accrue over $400 in co-pays?

 

Depends on the plan. Some co-pays are high, some are low.

I thought we were talking about people without insurance?
If that's the case, then she most certainly is asking for everyone to pay for it.
Both Rush and Hannity promote the sancity of Viagra, but not oral contraceptives. I find that absurdly hypocritical.

 

I have no problem with condoms being part of insurance coverage, along with other preventative care.

Bot Rush and Hannity are idiots. Do you really care what they think? I certainly don't.
Depends on the plan. Some co-pays are high, some are low.
I go to the doctor three times a year, four at the most and I'm 50. They'd have to pretty high to go over $400.
Really? Who did she call a ***t? Who did she call a prostitute? What did she say that was the equivalent of “having so much sex, it’s amazing she can still walk"?

 

I don't listen to Rush. But if anyone thinks that this will help the conservative base win over moderate and independent women, they are dreaming.

Although this may be for a different thread, it seems to me that the Democratic Party has been very hostile to women over the past 20 years or so.
I go to the doctor three times a year, four at the most and I'm 50. They'd have to pretty high to go over $400.

 

Age has little to do with it, if you have a medical condition that a doctor is trying to figure out and making medicine adjustments. I paid more than that last year.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.