Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Latest Rush Limbaugh Flap

Featured Replies

A person who has sex with a bunch of different people is known as that....If you're going broke off birth control because of all the sex you're having, maybe you need to re-evaluate some things.

 

A person is called this, or a female? I've seldom heard a male called that in any serious manner.

  • Replies 383
  • Views 23.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Her whole arguement has to be the dumbest thing I have ever heard. Why should tax payers pay for birth control? What exactly did she see in the faces of her fellow students at GW that spoke to her telling her they needed thier Birth control paid for? Really? Has this country come to this. She has a choice. If she doesn't want to pay for birth control , don't have sex. What will she want the Government to pay for next?

 

Do you feel the same way about Viagra?

You mean that he did not personally mean to say anything to result in losing advertising. :lol:
Rush let his mouth overload his ..............................
Maybe there should be a thread on "Tax payers paying for Birth Control for Law Students". Everyone is placing so much emphasis on what Rush said and not even taking into account how outragous Sandys comments are.

 

Really? Who did she call a ***t? Who did she call a prostitute? What did she say that was the equivalent of “having so much sex, it’s amazing she can still walk"?

 

I don't listen to Rush. But if anyone thinks that this will help the conservative base win over moderate and independent women, they are dreaming.

Sorry, but she just made her sex life everyone's business.
Why? She or someone else in her shoes could use birth control for a plethora of reasons unrelated to sex.

Also, what idiot thinks that the amount of birth control pills you take is proportionality related to the amount of sex you have?

  • Author
It would be nice if this would get Rush fired and removed from the airwaves.

 

This will hurt revenue temporarily but it will not get him canned. I support every radio station's view on what is the right thing to do. I love that we as a society get to make our voices heard one way or the other. Beautiful thing.

 

What is worse? These comments or Don Imus' comments?

I support every radio station's view on what is the right thing to do. I love that we as a society get to make our voices heard one way or the other. Beautiful thing.
:thumb: :thumb:

 

I find it pretty cool that social media like Twitter help to propagate "the people" having a voice.

This will hurt revenue temporarily but it will not get him canned. I support every radio station's view on what is the right thing to do. I love that we as a society get to make our voices heard one way or the other. Beautiful thing.

 

What is worse? These comments or Don Imus' comments?

 

Both were deplorable.

  • Author
Both were deplorable.

 

Obviously, you are correct.

 

Which was worse? I would argue Rush's was worse yet Imus got canned. Shows the power of ratings.

Obviously, you are correct.

 

Which was worse? I would argue Rush's was worse yet Imus got canned. Shows the power of ratings.

 

Is one necessarily worse than the other?

  • Author
Is one necessarily worse than the other?

 

IMO, yes.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.