Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Latest Rush Limbaugh Flap

Featured Replies

  • Author
How so?

 

He was the original ultra conservative talking head who went after the opposition, right?

  • Replies 383
  • Views 23.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:lol: I doubt that will happen, but never say never.

 

I still disagree about Rush being the voice of the right. He's no more the voice for the right than, say, Keith Olbermann is the voice for the left.

 

I wouldn't disagree that he is the voice of the right in a way. The problem is that he is so about insulting people to line his pockets that the underlying point he talks about gets lost in the show. Every conservative on here agrees with him that it is wrong for the government to mandate a religious organization's health plan cover contraception in violation of it's core beliefs. It looks like every conservative on here also believes what he said was insulting and inappropriate. He usually is tooting the horn for what conservative consider to be the corrrect policy. He is a caricature of a conservative.

He was the original ultra conservative talking head who went after the opposition, right?

 

Not sure but he was the first biggie that I remember. So he led the way for all those programs on both sides, not just Fox. Advertisers found out it sells.

Peter Gabriel made a public statement denouncing the fact that Rush used his song "Sledgehammer" in the background while making his comments.

 

Does he still use the same theme song?

I would think those are already covered, minus any co-pay. Ho many examinations would she be having to accrue over $400 in co-pays?

 

Watch out now. Some lib might think you are calling her a Ho! smiley-angelic006.gif

  • Author
Not sure but he was the first biggie that I remember. So he led the way for all those programs on both sides, not just Fox. Advertisers found out it sells.

 

Fox News has made an empire out of it.

  • Author
Does he still use the same theme song?

 

As far as I know.

I am just going by my experience in the pharmacy.

 

And that may be due in large part to the location of your store. There are many plans out there that a lot of lower-income people choose that are very limited in coverage. I can't remember what it's called. But I know at my former employer, you could choose an extremely limited plan that basically only covered you in emergencies. You could choose prescription coverage as an option, and further, could choose a prescription plan that would cover you only if you used online ordering, or a higher cost plan that covered pharmacy service, but was 2-3 times higher per month.

Again, we are at a point in our history and culture where people do not understand the basic concept of economics. Nothing is free, everything cost something. She is not asking for it to be covered out of her pocket, she wants it to " magically" be covered on her insurance plan, to basically be paid for by someone else, or her premiums will probably have to increase. It will cost someone, she prefers it not be her, or she would not be in the middle of the whole story.

 

No, you're completely wrong. Have you read her words?

  • Author
The left cheered when Maher called Sarah Palin the C word.. I wonder what Imus had to say about that?

 

 

The left cheered? I don't recall the event and I surely don't recall cheering. Anyone that cheers a person being called that vile word needs their head smacked.

The left cheered? I don't recall the event and I surely don't recall cheering. Anyone that cheers a person being called that vile word needs their head smacked.

 

They didn't cheer but they certainly didn't have the uproar they are with Rush. Maher says stuff ten times worse than Rush. Granted he is a comedian.

  • Author
They didn't cheer but they certainly didn't have the uproar they are with Rush. Maher says stuff ten times worse than Rush. Granted he is a comedian.

 

Did a quick Google search and found where he said it during a stand-up routine. No difference to me. Can't call a female such a term.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.