Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Campbell County's New Stadium

Featured Replies

What is the status of the new stadium?

 

Will it be ready for the upcoming 2012 football season?

  • Replies 185
  • Views 26.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What is the status of the new stadium?

 

Will it be ready for the upcoming 2012 football season?

 

It is on schedule but it was never going to be ready for the 2012 football season. I think the goal is maybe for the 2013 track season.

I heard they were going to have purple turf. Any truth to his?

I heard they were going to have purple turf. Any truth to his?

 

I'm thinking that's an unnecessary premium $$$$$$$.

The field is nothing more than a mound of dirt right now. I'll see if I can take a picture of it on my way home today and post something.

I heard they were going to have purple turf. Any truth to his?

 

That would be interesting. :rolleyes:

They will not have Purple turf. It will be similar to Ryles set up...Man people and there rumors

I heard they were going to have purple turf. Any truth to his?

 

No truth to it.

 

If you go up on old 27 you can see the general layout of it. The building that has been built at the stadium is the concession stand. Not sure why they already built it but it is there with no roof. I think their main priority is to get the 2nd gym and the Tech school built 1st. I would say, if the weather is nice like it has been this winter, I would hope they would start on the stadium, but who knows. There was a rumor that it could be ready for the last 2 or 3 games of the season but I would say they would have to bust their butts to get there.

No truth to it.

 

If you go up on old 27 you can see the general layout of it. The building that has been built at the stadium is the concession stand. Not sure why they already built it but it is there with no roof. I think their main priority is to get the 2nd gym and the Tech school built 1st. I would say, if the weather is nice like it has been this winter, I would hope they would start on the stadium, but who knows. There was a rumor that it could be ready for the last 2 or 3 games of the season but I would say they would have to bust their butts to get there.

 

I saw it yesterday; looking like it's going to be nice.

Can't wait to see it. Did the Camels ever get Highlands on schedule? If so, this will give me a very good reason to go check it out.

Can't wait to see it. Did the Camels ever get Highlands on schedule? If so, this will give me a very good reason to go check it out.

 

Not next year..

A question that may have been answered numerous times, Why didn't they build the stadium when they built the school?

A question that may have been answered numerous times, Why didn't they build the stadium when they built the school?

 

Good question. If I had to take a guess it was budget oriented as the stadium at the middle school probably was in pretty good ship 10 - 15 years ago.

I saw it yesterday; looking like it's going to be nice.

 

I still have not figured out how to do multiple quotes yet so forgive the double post.

 

The gym and vocational school are being built first (walls & roof) so if there is bad weather they can work on the inside of the buildings instead of wasting days. Once they get the walls & roof up they will work on the stadium.

 

Regarding CCHS playing Highlands, they have to play this year's schedule for next year and then can add games for the next season (2013). I would see them maybe playing Highlands in the 2013 season, but I could be wrong.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.