Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ex-NC State Players Ejected From Stands

Featured Replies

Hot Rod Strickland

David Rivers

Bill Wennington

 

How about those names.

 

Corchiani has a major receding hairline.

 

Yeah, I remember some of those as well, smh.

 

I still remember watching Tom Kleinschmidt at DePaul :lol:

  • Replies 35
  • Views 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What about Danny Schayes out of Syracuse . Someone mentioned Hairdo what about Butch Lee and Jerome Whitthead from MarQuette coachec by the legendary Al McGuire .

But back to the ejections , Can you say the old dreaded Rabbit Ears if they weren't cursing him I seen no reason for the ejections .

Totally uncalled for. They are actually fans now. No cursing and get ejected by a "Little" man. Grow up Karl.

Either on the story or on Twitter where I first saw this, they indicated that those on press row said that there wasn't any profanity. The men themselves said that too, but always good to have confirmation. They admitted they were on Hess pretty constantly, but insisted that they never cursed.

 

Also judging by many of the comments I've seen, Karl Hess is not exactly liked in general.

 

He's on my "all time worst officials" squad along with Tony Greene and Teddy Valentine.

 

On a side note, I wasn't aware an official could just eject two people sitting in the stands for no apparent reason.

Totally uncalled for. They are actually fans now. No cursing and get ejected by a "Little" man. Grow up Karl.

 

And of course Karl refused to answer any questions about it after the game, just like he refused when he missed the obviously goal tending at the end of the WVU/Syracuse game a few weeks ago. He's awful.

And of course Karl refused to answer any questions about it after the game, just like he refused when he missed the obviously goal tending at the end of the WVU/Syracuse game a few weeks ago. He's awful.

Agree. Karl and Tony Greene absolutely are flat out horrible.

Unless a fan is throwing stuff on the court or doing something to disrupt the game I dont see how any official should have the power to eject a fan from the game.

Unfortunately there are some refs who are completely power hungry. The bad part is they are like a bad cop or a tenured teacher... harder to get rid of than VD.

Oh man...I remember Washburn as well. Danny Ferry? Chris Mullin? Mark Jackson? Fennis Dembo? Dana Barros? Geez...

 

A Fenny Dembo reference...and I understood it. Make room on the "old" wagon.

I heard on TV they said something along the lines of "Your not having a good night" and he tossed them out.

A Fenny Dembo reference...and I understood it. Make room on the "old" wagon.
How about Derrick Chievous? Now that is a blast from the past.

Gerald Glass, Dyron Nix, Mark Price...smh

Anyone remember Pembrook (or Pembroke) Burrows? He was a college teammate of a prominent Kentucky Colonel of the old ABA.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.