Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ex-NC State Players Ejected From Stands

Featured Replies

Anyone remember Pembrook (or Pembroke) Burrows? He was a college teammate of a prominent Kentucky Colonel of the old ABA.

 

 

 

Jacksonville Dolphins. 1970. I think I read where he was a 7 foot tall State Trooper in Florida for a while.

  • Replies 35
  • Views 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
How about Derrick Chievous? Now that is a blast from the past.

 

I remember the name but didn't recall seeing him play.

Jacksonville Dolphins. 1970. I think I read where he was a 7 foot tall State Trooper in Florida for a while.
Very good. You go to the head of the class.

Why is there no accountability on refs. Coaches or players cannot say anything abut them or they get reprimanded or suspended. College refs if they get in trouble with one conference just move to another to get games. Ex. Hess blows call at Syr/Wv game and is in ACC doing games. Didnt follow ACC procedures so what he will get games elsewhere. The three officials who erred in the Big East tournament last year were taken off the tournament only to do other conferences. Heck one did the Big 10 final. Boy he was really punished.

I remember the name but didn't recall seeing him play.

 

He was tough. Like a lot of quality Mizzou players over the years, he had the misfortune of having his championship hopes scuttled by Norm Stewart's terrible coaching. Chievous was on that Mizzou team that was the first to suffer a first-round upset to a then up-and-coming Xavier program, at that time with Pete Gillen at the helm.

The ACC has "reprimanded" Hess. I'm sure he's terrified.

 

link

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.