Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK Express Service (Uniforms)

Featured Replies

Discussion at the bar:

 

Jim Schue's friend: "But they're platinum!"

Jim Schue: "No, they're not. They're gray. And not even a good-looking gray, but an ugly gray."

 

To add, a gray that sucks in all the light and makes the arena look darker than it really is. I don't care if, when it comes to alternate color schemes that "the kids love it." Well, the kids also love Katy Perry, and they are the ones who catapulted crap like Justin Bieber, Britney Spears, N'Sync and red Yankees and Dodgers caps to big popularity. Sometimes the kids need to be told they're wrong, for their own good, or else they'll never know shame.

 

 

You kids get off my lawn....

  • Replies 50
  • Views 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No chance there's another poster even in the same galaxy of bitterness as JS.

LOL What? UK can't wear gray uniforms because of Britney Spears? Your UK hate really affects your world view, doesn't it?
In his defense, Jim hates everything, so don't take it personally.
On a side note people bickering about what kind of uniforms UK will wear is just silly to me. We have the number one team in the country and the CATS haven't lost at Rupp since Cal has been here. Who cares what they wear? UK fans will complain about anything, and I say anything!

 

They were one of 7 mens programs NIKE chose to represent so be proud of that. Be proud Kentucky is even relevant again. Had Gillespie still been around NIKE would have likely dropped their deal and they would be wearing Russel Athletic or something. My lord, be happy your program is a trend setter.

 

We would have a 4 page thread if Nike had done this & left UK out--"How can you pick Duke, UCONN, blah blah blah" over UK?"

They wouldn't have been so bad if the letters and numbers would have been a dark color instead of white...that made it SO much harder to see.

For the record, JS is my number 1, 2 and 3 but in another thread, when he was complaining about something mainstream, another poster said he wasn't that bad. I'm assuming he found someone else that hates everything.

For the record, JS is my number 1, 2 and 3 but in another thread, when he was complaining about something mainstream, another poster said he wasn't that bad. I'm assuming he found someone else that hates everything.
Had to be fkw. He's a JS in training.
We would have a 4 page thread if Nike had done this & left UK out--"How can you pick Duke, UCONN, blah blah blah" over UK?"

 

Exactly. Kentucky fans will complain about anything no matter how good/bad it is.

I like BLUE AND WHITE.

Had to be fkw. He's a JS in training.

 

I can't find the thread but I think you're right.

Y'all are killing me. :lol:

 

For the record, when it comes to uniforms, I'm a traditionalist. I hate watching Oregon games because I think their uniform schemes are atrocious. I long for Louisville to go back to the old-style uniforms with the block letters.

Honestly JS, how difficult is it browsing the internet knowing EVERYONE else is doing it?

Honestly JS, how difficult is it browsing the internet knowing EVERYONE else is doing it?

 

Trust me, I tried to avoid it as long as I could.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.