Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK Express Service (Uniforms)

Featured Replies

Is it "grey", or "gray"? I've seen it both ways. Are they both correct?

  • Replies 50
  • Views 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Is it "grey", or "gray"? I've seen it both ways. Are they both correct?

 

Gray is typically American English and Grey is British English. Although "grey" seems to be making inroads in America.

They are okay I guess.

 

Much better than these Denim Unis from 1996.

 

[ATTACH=CONFIG]35648[/ATTACH]

 

I didn't like the grey unis. The denim unis weren't so bad. Think of the denim unis like this...kind of like jorts. Jorts and UK basketball go together! :lol::lol:

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I look forward to seeing who gets crappy first that I posted this! :D:D:D

While I'd prefer more traditional uniforms, the grey uniforms didn't bother me at all. More interested in the basketball product on the court than what the players are wearing. Complaining about UK's uniforms is like complaining about the clothes your favorite band is wearing on stage at a concert. Who cares?

They were ok for a one time thing. I liked the black ones better than these gray ones though. I wouldn't mind seeing them wear the black ones once a year and the gray ones once a year. Then back to normal for all other games.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.