February 1, 201214 yr The UK uniforms looked more like the uniforms of a delivery company. "What can GRAY do you?"
February 1, 201214 yr I loved them. If they play and shoot like they did tonight, then I love them too!
February 1, 201214 yr Discussion at the bar: Jim Schue's friend: "But they're platinum!" Jim Schue: "No, they're not. They're gray. And not even a good-looking gray, but an ugly gray." To add, a gray that sucks in all the light and makes the arena look darker than it really is. I don't care if, when it comes to alternate color schemes that "the kids love it." Well, the kids also love Katy Perry, and they are the ones who catapulted crap like Justin Bieber, Britney Spears, N'Sync and red Yankees and Dodgers caps to big popularity. Sometimes the kids need to be told they're wrong, for their own good, or else they'll never know shame.
February 1, 201214 yr Discussion at the bar: Jim Schue's friend: "But they're platinum!" Jim Schue: "No, they're not. They're gray. And not even a good-looking gray, but an ugly gray." To add, a gray that sucks in all the light and makes the arena look darker than it really is. I don't care if, when it comes to alternate color schemes that "the kids love it." Well, the kids also love Katy Perry, and they are the ones who catapulted crap like Justin Bieber, Britney Spears, N'Sync and red Yankees and Dodgers caps to big popularity. Sometimes the kids need to be told they're wrong, for their own good, or else they'll never know shame. LOL What? UK can't wear gray uniforms because of Britney Spears? Your UK hate really affects your world view, doesn't it?
February 1, 201214 yr Discussion at the bar: Jim Schue's friend: "But they're platinum!" Jim Schue: "No, they're not. They're gray. And not even a good-looking gray, but an ugly gray." To add, a gray that sucks in all the light and makes the arena look darker than it really is. I don't care if, when it comes to alternate color schemes that "the kids love it." Well, the kids also love Katy Perry, and they are the ones who catapulted crap like Justin Bieber, Britney Spears, N'Sync and red Yankees and Dodgers caps to big popularity. Sometimes the kids need to be told they're wrong, for their own good, or else they'll never know shame. LOL What? UK can't wear gray uniforms because of Britney Spears? Your UK hate really affects your world view, doesn't it? The difference this time is Jim Schue is right.
February 1, 201214 yr Except that the kids didn't design the uniform. It is all Nike and last I checked Phil Knight isn't asking kids how to make uniforms. May have been done with the kids in mind but the kids didn't make these uniforms. Adults did. It's not like they are here for forever. They wear them once, right? They'll be on sale soon enough and then you'll see gray uniforms all over the state. If I was younger I'd wear one. Shoot, I'd buy the warmups too.
February 1, 201214 yr The difference this time is Jim Schue is right. I'm pretty sure there is no "right" or "wrong" when it come to style and taste. Is not the first time they've worn gray uniforms, and probably won't be the last. If the players like it, why not? The uniforms didn't seem to hold them back last night.
February 1, 201214 yr I could care less if they wore pink. I tend to not worry about things that don't matter.
February 1, 201214 yr The UK uniforms looked more like the uniforms of a delivery company. "What can GRAY do you?" Come out and beat you by 20.
February 1, 201214 yr On a side note people bickering about what kind of uniforms UK will wear is just silly to me. We have the number one team in the country and the CATS haven't lost at Rupp since Cal has been here. Who cares what they wear? UK fans will complain about anything, and I say anything! They were one of 7 mens programs NIKE chose to represent so be proud of that. Be proud Kentucky is even relevant again. Had Gillespie still been around NIKE would have likely dropped their deal and they would be wearing Russel Athletic or something. My lord, be happy your program is a trend setter.
February 1, 201214 yr Discussion at the bar: Jim Schue's friend: "But they're platinum!" Jim Schue: "No, they're not. They're gray. And not even a good-looking gray, but an ugly gray." To add, a gray that sucks in all the light and makes the arena look darker than it really is. I don't care if, when it comes to alternate color schemes that "the kids love it." Well, the kids also love Katy Perry, and they are the ones who catapulted crap like Justin Bieber, Britney Spears, N'Sync and red Yankees and Dodgers caps to big popularity. Sometimes the kids need to be told they're wrong, for their own good, or else they'll never know shame. More evidence that JS is in the top 3 of most bitter posters of all time.
February 1, 201214 yr More evidence that JS is in the top 3 of most bitter posters of all time. Whose your other two? haha
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.