Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK Express Service (Uniforms)

Featured Replies

  • Replies 50
  • Views 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
We would have a 4 page thread if Nike had done this & left UK out--"How can you pick Duke, UCONN, blah blah blah" over UK?"

 

Truth.

Had to be fkw. He's a JS in training.

 

 

:lol: :lol:

I liked them at first look, but they looked pretty bad on TV. Very bland...

With UK it's all about recruiting and recruits love the idea of being special with Nike, Adidas, etc..

If they play and shoot like they did tonight, then I love them too!

 

Said the exact same thing after the game.

For those of you that had a hard time with the colors making the stadium look darker, white letters were hard to read etc, were you all watching in HD? I could see where that could really make a difference.

With UK it's all about recruiting and recruits love the idea of being special with Nike, Adidas, etc..

 

But I thought UK, being the alleged kingpin of college basketball, didn't need all those gimmicks to recruit? I thought the name on the front of the jersey does the recruiting?

But I thought UK, being the alleged kingpin of college basketball, didn't need all those gimmicks to recruit? I thought the name on the front of the jersey does the recruiting?

 

It does, but you don't want the negative connotation that would come from not being considered elite by being left out of the group that was chosen for these special jerseys.

 

Granted, I don't think it matters to any kid, they come to UK for Coach Cal and where he can take them.

They are okay I guess.

 

Much better than these Denim Unis from 1996.

 

delk.jpg

Is the Delk picture the only one that exists of the denims? It's the only one I ever see posted.

It does, but you don't want the negative connotation that would come from not being considered elite by being left out of the group that was chosen for these special jerseys.

 

Granted, I don't think it matters to any kid, they come to UK for Coach Cal and where he can take them.

 

I'm of the opinion that it doesn't to the degree you guys want to believe. Otherwise, how do you explain Tubby and BCG's recruiting problems, and why would a UK need someone with the baggage of Calipari (someone who they passed on the first time around for just that reason)?

It does, but you don't want the negative connotation that would come from not being considered elite by being left out of the group that was chosen for these special jerseys.

 

Granted, I don't think it matters to any kid, they come to UK for Coach Cal and where he can take them.

 

I really don't know why you even bother engaging him. :ohbrother: :lol:

I'm of the opinion that it doesn't to the degree you guys want to believe. Otherwise, how do you explain Tubby and BCG's recruiting problems, and why would a UK need someone with the baggage of Calipari (someone who they passed on the first time around for just that reason)?

 

Did you not read the second sentence of my post?

 

I really don't know why you even bother engaging him. :ohbrother: :lol:

 

Makes for a better work day.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.