January 11, 201214 yr Has Pitino lost this team? This scores indicates to me that his team quit on him tonight and that's not a good sign. He wouldn't even do his post game radio show, he sent out Richard. Pitino's days may be numbered. Oh they quit tonight. No doubt about it...
January 11, 201214 yr Wow. Can't wait to hear Jim's rant after this one. Didn't watch -- tonight was a busy work night. Good thing. But I spoke my peace the other day. Obviously, this doesn't change my opinion any. Rick must go.
January 11, 201214 yr I think there may be some things percolating underneath the surface chemistry wise. Pitino is a great coach and they will figure some things out and bounce back but they are struggling no doubt. They are a decent team, but many of their flaws were not exposed so much because of all of the home games that they played. They were clearly ranked much higher than they should have been and probably gave the players and fans a false sense of how good they were. Siva has to play well for them to be successful. I did not get to see the game tonight but the box indicates he didn't have a steady night. They pretty much go as he goes.
January 11, 201214 yr The Big East is WIDE OPEN. Besides Syracuse there doesn't seem to be a dominant team.
January 11, 201214 yr Has Pitino lost this team? This scores indicates to me that his team quit on him tonight and that's not a good sign. He wouldn't even do his post game radio show, he sent out Richard. Pitino's days may be numbered. I am one of the UK fans who has still wanted to see Pitino do well over the years. But he's making it much harder to keep a respect for him, especially when he does things like this.
January 11, 201214 yr Well, that stinks bad. BUT...I refuse to take off my rose colored glasses! Things will get better! Just gotta get it going! And yes, as most of us have said in each UL thread, we've been ranked too high all season.
January 11, 201214 yr What is most frustrating is that we all believed that this team would be ATLEAST as good as the squad from last year. Well, see you later top 25.
January 11, 201214 yr What is most frustrating is that we all believed that this team would be ATLEAST as good as the squad from last year. Well, see you later top 25. I thought all along that the UL fanbase/program would underestimate the importance of Preston Knowles. He was a legitimate scoring threat, could score multiple ways & could take over a game when needed. They have nothing resembling that this season. I really think that's why Siva has struggled as he has.
January 11, 201214 yr Still going to pull for UL but I must admit that was like sticking needles in my eyes to watch.
January 11, 201214 yr I think there may be some things percolating underneath the surface chemistry wise. Pitino is a great coach and they will figure some things out and bounce back but they are struggling no doubt. They are a decent team, but many of their flaws were not exposed so much because of all of the home games that they played. They were clearly ranked much higher than they should have been and probably gave the players and fans a false sense of how good they were. Siva has to play well for them to be successful. I did not get to see the game tonight but the box indicates he didn't have a steady night. They pretty much go as he goes. There is definately something going on behind the scenes the public does not know about and I'll bet Siva and coach P are having real problems.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.