Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Providence 90 Louisville 59

Featured Replies

Wow. Can't wait to hear Jim's rant after this one.

  • Replies 33
  • Views 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WOW.

As I said in the update thread, UL is a rudderless ship right now.

 

Rick's worse UL loss ever?

Rick's worse UL loss ever?

 

Lost 90-56 to ND in I think 07...

Lost 90-56 to ND in I think 07...

 

What kind of team did the Irish have that year? How did it compare to this unranked Providence squad?

What kind of team did the Irish have that year? How did it compare to this unranked Providence squad?

 

No clue. I'm guessing that ND team was quite a bit better than this Providence squad...

No clue. I'm guessing that ND team was quite a bit better than this Providence squad...

 

That's what I was getting at. I'm thinking that even though the margin was larger, this loss is worse than that one.

 

What does this put UL in the Big East? 1-2?

 

What does this put UL in the Big East? 1-2?

 

1-3. Moves Providence to 1-4...

That UK win over UL is quickly leaving the "good win" column.

Has Pitino lost this team? This scores indicates to me that his team quit on him tonight and that's not a good sign. He wouldn't even do his post game radio show, he sent out Richard. Pitino's days may be numbered.

Wow.

 

38% FG shooting for UL. 21% 3 pt. shooting. 58% FT shooting.

 

Peyton Siva with 2 points.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.