January 11, 201214 yr He wouldn't even do his post game radio show, he sent out Richard. Pitino's days may be numbered. It's not the first time he didn't do the Valvano interview after the game. I remember Willard doing it at least twice while he was at Louisville. Pitino did speak with the media after the game.
January 12, 201214 yr I thought all along that the UL fanbase/program would underestimate the importance of Preston Knowles. He was a legitimate scoring threat, could score multiple ways & could take over a game when needed. They have nothing resembling that this season. I really think that's why Siva has struggled as he has. I completely agree.
January 12, 201214 yr This has to be one of Louisville's worst losses under Pitino; and to those saying or wondering if he has lost the team, who knows, but there's legitimate reason to ask the question after this performance. This one was completely embarrassing.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.