December 11, 201114 yr Cowards. Lost all respect for both the Xavier and UC programs after this joke.
December 11, 201114 yr Both teams sold out. Both afraid to hand out just suspensions to their "superstars." Win/loss record trumps right/wrong. Edited December 11, 201114 yr by cooperstown added bold
December 11, 201114 yr This is even worse than the horrible way UC handled it. I hope both teams lose the rest of their games.
December 11, 201114 yr So is the alleged Frease post-game incident determined to have been inaccurate?
December 11, 201114 yr Author So is the alleged Frease post-game incident determined to have been inaccurate? X has decided to do nothing about it. Given the lack of any evidence showing otherwise, I have no problem with that...
December 11, 201114 yr What exactly was said to have happened? The XU vs UC fight thread was too long to find it in.
December 11, 201114 yr Very generous suspensions for Xavier's players too. I thought that Lyons and Holloway should have gotten at least three, maybe four.
December 11, 201114 yr So is the alleged Frease post-game incident determined to have been inaccurate? Yes. An eyewitness who was standing right there and who took Kenny off the bench backed up what the video showed. If a lady got smacked by Kenny Frease she wouldn't be standing. In addition, the outrage from the people standing around her would have been evident. It wasn't. GT was told this didn't happen by the person standing right there and someone he knows well and should trust. He went with it anyway.
December 11, 201114 yr Winning is a drug! There is tarnish on a school that perceives to hold its head higher than others. One game...really?
December 11, 201114 yr Wells getting 4 seems right. He was an instigator. He threw punches. Cheeks threw punches. Tu is the one that is interesting. He didn't throw any punches. He used some metaphors that bothered many. He ran his mouth on the court. I think 1 is perfect. No one stomped on a prone player. No one threw a devastating cheapshot that resulted in serious harm. How many would be fair?
December 11, 201114 yr Author Yes. An eyewitness who was standing right there and who took Kenny off the bench backed up what the video showed. If a lady got smacked by Kenny Frease she wouldn't be standing. In addition, the outrage from the people standing around her would have been evident. It wasn't. GT was told this didn't happen by the person standing right there and someone he knows well and should trust. He went with it anyway. I was also told by someone standing right there that there was contact with coach Davis' wife and that a police report was filed. The latter happened and the former is unknown at this point. I have also provided any and all video I could find on the incident even though it didn't back what I was told...
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.