Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 87 Portland 63

Featured Replies

Miller and Jones pace the way with 19, as 5 players score in double figures for the Wildcats.

  • Replies 32
  • Views 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

MKG with one of the sickest dunks you will ever see. He went so hard on that it was ridiculous!

I am just now watching the game. When is the dunk Dol?

Heard UK only had 2 turnovers is that correct? If so that's the stat of the game and what they need to do this week.

Hard to top the MKG dunk.

If that network wasn't so crappy you might be able to get a good replay out of the dunk.

This team has a long way to go. Little to no identity on offense. They are winning on sheer talent alone. I think UNC will handle them next weekend.

They will get better as the year goes along but definitely a major work in progress.

MKG with one of the sickest dunks you will ever see. He went so hard on that it was ridiculous!

 

Agree.

This team has a long way to go. Little to no identity on offense. They are winning on sheer talent alone. I think UNC will handle them next weekend.

They will get better as the year goes along but definitely a major work in progress.

 

Agreed there is not much team chemistry at all right now with these guys. Its more of a bunch of talented individuals out there, and not a team. That is why Miller is so important to this team, and needs to keep a lot of minutes. I do think the chemistry will eventually develop as the year goes on, and when that happens then I don't know if a team will beat them. Its already going to be hard to do, just based on the talent.

This team has a long way to go. Little to no identity on offense. They are winning on sheer talent alone. I think UNC will handle them next weekend.

They will get better as the year goes along but definitely a major work in progress.

 

Wholeheartedly agree on every statement you make.

I think its hard to take a lot of way from these types of games. I'm really looking forward to the game Thursday night. I think that St. John's will be a good test for our Wildcats before UNC.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.