Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 87 Portland 63

Featured Replies

I think its hard to take a lot of way from these types of games. I'm really looking forward to the game Thursday night. I think that St. John's will be a good test for our Wildcats before UNC.

 

I think so too. I'll be there in attendance so I hope they do not lose but it won't surprise me if it's a super tight game. Was first bummed cause no tickets for the UNC game posted and I had to settle for St. Johns momentarily but now that its getting closer to game time I'm still pretty pumped. Dying to go to the UNC game but do not want to violate myself by paying the absurd ticket prices out there for it. Figured UL game would be about the same situation so happy I ended up with a pair for Thursday night.

  • Replies 32
  • Views 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think so too. I'll be there in attendance so I hope they do not lose but it won't surprise me if it's a super tight game. Was first bummed cause no tickets for the UNC game posted and I had to settle for St. Johns momentarily but now that its getting closer to game time I'm still pretty pumped. Dying to go to the UNC game but do not want to violate myself by paying the absurd ticket prices out there for it. Figured UL game would be about the same situation so happy I ended up with a pair for Thursday night.

 

I think you're going to see a very good game dolamite. Not sure how tight the score will be at the end of the game, but I still think you're going to see a good one. Seems like one of the things that is hurting the Wildcats the most is three-point shooting, as we saw last night. From what I've seen of St. John's this year, that isn't really their game.

 

I sure do hope they don't "look past" this game.

I sure do hope they don't "look past" this game.

 

Same here. If they look too much to Saturday they will get beat.

I think you're going to see a very good game dolamite. Not sure how tight the score will be at the end of the game, but I still think you're going to see a good one. Seems like one of the things that is hurting the Wildcats the most is three-point shooting, as we saw last night. From what I've seen of St. John's this year, that isn't really their game.

 

I sure do hope they don't "look past" this game.

 

They were 7-17, which is over 40%, really not that bad, I think you just don't like Teague and Lamb going a combine 1-6 from behind the arc. The 3 isn't necessary for this team but when they're hitting it just makes it that much harder to contain them.

^^^That may go down as the nastiest college dunk of all time...

 

Not even the best dunk so far this year... :D

 

I think its hard to take a lot of way from these types of games. I'm really looking forward to the game Thursday night. I think that St. John's will be a good test for our Wildcats before UNC.

 

St John's has some nice young talent, but they are not very good at the moment. UK should win by 15 plus...

Not even the best dunk so far this year... :D

 

It also can't compete with last year...:Dhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nfz_2HCGybQ
Not even the best dunk so far this year... :D

 

 

That was nasty.

It also can't compete with last year...:Dhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nfz_2HCGybQ

 

 

That one is not even that good. :lol: Lamb's is 10x better than both those dunks.

Not even the best dunk so far this year... :D

 

Wow...I didn't see that one...Maybe I should have should have said...May go down as the nastiest college dunk of all time for a freshmen...:D:thumb:

Wow...I didn't see that one...Maybe I should have should have said...May go down as the nastiest college dunk of all time for a freshmen...:D:thumb:

 

Or one of the best Kentucky dunks of all time. Has to be right up there with DA and Dinner Bell Mel.

Or one of the best Kentucky dunks of all time. Has to be right up there with DA and Dinner Bell Mel.

 

Can't start having that conversation without throwing this in.

 

[video=youtube;Da-VkrGle44]

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.