November 28, 201114 yr ^ The Perry dunk in Memorial was also a classic. Best thing to come out of an NIT season this side of Jodie's 54' game.
November 28, 201114 yr They were 7-17, which is over 40%, really not that bad, I think you just don't like Teague and Lamb going a combine 1-6 from behind the arc. The 3 isn't necessary for this team but when they're hitting it just makes it that much harder to contain them. I was referring to how St. John's doesn't seem to be a three point shooting team. And that it seems one of UK's bigger problems is defending the three, which was evident with that kid going off from Portland. I have no issues with UK shooting the ball.
November 28, 201114 yr Author That one is not even that good. :lol: Lamb's is 10x better than both those dunks. Lamb's dunk was worth 20 points? :confused:
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.