Urban Myer to Ohio State!! (Possibly)

stick1

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Urban Meyer and OSU would be a nasty combo. They'll recruit nationally with the best of them. Long time in the making but he'll be great there.

If I was Meyer I would wait until the NCAA finishes making all its decisions on OSU. If they are going to end up being banned from bowl games for a few years, then I don't think he will go. However if the NCAA doesn't do anything, then I expect him to be there. Which I would hate that, because he will do great there and I hate OSU.

I was reading an article on this last night and rumor is Ohio State has promised him that his staff will be the highest paid in the country! Rumor is he is going after Spielman and Herbstriet and will keep Fickell on staff if he wanted to stay.

I was reading an article on this last night and rumor is Ohio State has promised him that his staff will be the highest paid in the country! Rumor is he is going after Spielman and Herbstriet and will keep Fickell on staff if he wanted to stay.
That sounds like one of those crazy UK rumors :lol:

This hss not been confirmed at all but I will say that Ohio State is like U.K. with basketball, Alabama in football in that they will spare no expense to get the coach they want and have the $$$ to get it done.

I heard this on ESPN last night and again this morning. I certainly hope that thiis is true. One thing that may have cemented the rumor was the immediate Meyer drenial as practically every coach that has ever went anywhere has issued the same "cookie cutter" statement.

As I said, this will be great for tOSU football. OSU has the athletes in place right now to be a very good team. Miller (QB) is tailor made for a Myer type team. great arrm, acciurate, unbelievable athletisim, a great runner and most of all seems to be a great person as well.

Meyers name immediateky came up as soon as Tresel was out and imo it is a matter if Meyer wants the job/to get back in big time, pressure packed footbal, he has had some health issues. I blasted Meyer pretty bad when at Florida but in honesty that was more due to the fact that I am a "Gator Hster".

Should this turn out to be true...........OH Happy Day!

GO BUCKS !!!

Edited by oldrambler