Urban Myer to Ohio State!! (Possibly)

stick1

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have seen reports saying OSU is pushing Urban to sign quickly before any potential NCAA sanctions come down. Urban might be hesitant to sign until he knows what he is getting into.

This is a huge point, when we were on probation or it was coming to us, Coach Dennis Franchonie got our job later the next year heard how bad it was gonna be and decided to leave Bama, "I had no idea it was this bad" he said.

For the Buckeye fans it took us a couple of years and we are doing just fine, so hang in there.

Herbstriet, is SEC guy no way he would come back to Columbus(I hope)plus he has a great gig with ESPN.

Herbstreit has a radio show on Monday's on 97.1 The Fan. Today he said that he the "coaching bug". He did state that he planned to stay at ESPN as long as they would have him and then the host asked him if Meyer got the job and asked him to come on as a coach what he would do. He said he would love to coach at OSU and if he was offered the job as the QB coach with a chance to become a coordinator some day and then possible a head coach that it would definelty be something that would be exciting but at the same time he has too good of a job and it would be hard to leave what he is doing. He also said that OSU is Urban Meyer's dream job. Stay tuned, this is going to get interesting.

Beat Michigan!!!!!

I have seen reports saying OSU is pushing Urban to sign quickly before any potential NCAA sanctions come down. Urban might be hesitant to sign until he knows what he is getting into.

I thought this was already discussed and that it was stated that we wouldn't hear any thing until after the NCAA's releases what the schools punishment would be at the end of the month.