Urban Myer to Ohio State!! (Possibly)

stick1

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Look for Fickell and Stan Drayton to be retained on the staff. UM is looking at a 5 million dollar pay day.
I was wondering if Fickell would stay on, if so I am glad that he is. Should Meyer want that pay and tOSU want him, thy will nt blink in payoing that kind of money. As we said....U.K. basketball/Calapai, Bama footbll/Saban.....tOSU will get it done sho0uld the rumor be true, money will not be an issue.

GO BUCKEYES!!!

I just found this link, don't know if there is anything to it?

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/948635-ohio-state-football-urban-meyer-assembling-dream-staff#[/quote

Yes, yes and yes. Fickell has been instrumental with the current recruiting class. He has two big time prospects from Cincinnati declaring this week. Herbie is the only one I think will be hard to get on the staff, he has burnt a lot of bridges in Cbus, but it will be Urban's show.

I think Meyer is a forgone conclusion to coach next year if he wants it and there are a number of indications that he does. However, I wish they would wait until next Sunday to go public so Fickel and the Bucks can focus on the job at hand which is beating that team up North.

As far as the “Dream Team”, it sounds great in theory, but that’s a lot of top names to assemble so my expectations might be for a couple to join Meyer’s staff, but probably not all of them.

^Please don't remind me....:ohbrother:

On the bright side, I think Urban at Ohio State and Hoke at Michigan could really restore that rivalry to its old heights.

Agreed and it would be great for the world of college football.