Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bengals 27 Browns 17

Featured Replies

Awesome!

 

And this game messed up the Pro Contest for almost everyone!

 

I wish I did the contest for the first time this year, because I would have got this one right! :D

  • Replies 79
  • Views 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Key stat the Bengals did not throw an INT! Palmer would have thrown 2 or 3 if he was playing!

I didn't think the Bengals offense with a rookie QB and so many young skill players would be that good. That was it for me.

Key stat the Bengals did not throw an INT! Palmer would have thrown 2 or 3 if he was playing!

 

We will never know, however most likely this team is even better with Palmer. People really fail to notice the importance of knowing this division and how to win in this division against the Big two in Ravens and Steelers. However we will never know, and as I have said before I am behind Dalton and he is the key to how the Bengals do this because QB is the biggest question mark for this. WHO DEY!

Get your Dunlap jersey's now, pro bowler in the making...

I didn't think the Bengals offense with a rookie QB and so many young skill players would be that good. That was it for me.

 

Young talent, but very skilled talent. That is the part that people keep forgetting. Not to mention the West Coast offense is new too, and just gives teams something differen't to play for.

 

On a side not I think the passing game will get better, because I believe the Browns Secondary is one of the better secondary's in the NFL. Haden was amazing today.

Get your Dunlap jersey's now, pro bowler in the making...

 

Been a fan since he was a Gator.

  • Author
Get your Dunlap jersey's now, pro bowler in the making...

 

No kidding. He was a beast.

No kidding. He was a beast.

 

He slid to the 2nd round because he got in trouble or something at Florida? I really can't remember what, I just know something made him slip down there. One thing I don't get around here is people will absolutely love him and be glad to have him, but if he ends up getting in trouble people will go back and say well that is Mike Brown messing up again by taking someone with a troubled past. Just like people did with Thurman, and the late Chris Henry. I am not a fan of Mike Brown, but they got it right by taking a chance on him.

Good Job Bengals

 

Who Dey

 

 

Obviously it wasn't a pretty game. The Bengals are going to have to scrap for every inch in every game to win.

Awesome!

 

And this game messed up the Pro Contest for almost everyone!

 

Wonder who the one guy was that picked the Bengals to win for 7 in this contest???? :D

Very impressed with the team effort today. First time they seem as if they have played like a whole team in quite a while now. A few things caught my attention that I believe are going to be good for the longer term. First, I believe that Dalton is going to be a solid quarterback. He was spot on with many throws, which quite a few had been dropped. His play action ability looks like it is going to be excellent. I know that a lot of people hated on Palmer, including myself, but I believe that if he were still around, he may have been a completely different quarterback after getting Jay Gruden as the new offensive coordinator. The defense looked tough overall; they gave up a few big plays, but I didn't think much of it due to believing that Mccoy is a good quarterback. If the teams keep the players on the teams that they have, I believe that the AFC Central is shaping up to be a very good division.

Ha ha. People need to quit hatin because of ownership. Silly and immature. Game was a LOCK.

Like everyone else I had hoped AD could play an entire game but then again that crazy TD play may have never happened. Glad to see they won, it honestly makes for a better Monday.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.