September 11, 201115 yr Was the "jailbreak" reference by the commentator when Ced was in the game? If so, an unfortunate choice of words.
September 11, 201115 yr HT I didn't keep up with the other thread, did you take the points? Who Dey!!!
September 11, 201115 yr Author Was the "jailbreak" reference by the commentator when Ced was in the game? If so, an unfortunate choice of words. It was on his long TD run. :lol:
September 11, 201115 yr Author HT I didn't keep up with the other thread, did you take the points? Who Dey!!! I did yes! Hoenstly I didn't think they would win but I thought it would be close. Plesealty surprised.
September 11, 201115 yr Obvious game changer - the TD when the entire Browns defense fell asleep. Could have thrown it to any of the WRs and scored; nice that it was the rook.
September 11, 201115 yr Weeeeeee called it in the update thread. The Bengals are your AFC North Champs this year. WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
September 11, 201115 yr The Bengals beat the powerhouse Browns today, who would have thunk it. Surely no one thought they actually would beat this Browns team that many people made sound like they were this great team all of a sudden. In all seriousness the Browns are not a bad team, I just didn't understand why so many thought the Browns were so much better than the Bengals. Cleveland has a really good secondary, especially Haden very impressive. Great win today. I didn't like the Bengals chances when Gradkowski took over, and well he was less than impressive but he did a great job with that quick snap.
September 11, 201115 yr I did yes! Hoenstly I didn't think they would win but I thought it would be close. Plesealty surprised. Awesome! And this game messed up the Pro Contest for almost everyone!
September 11, 201115 yr The Browns have a beat up O-line. Bengals will have a tough game next week in Denver while the Browns will play the Colts.
September 11, 201115 yr Futurecoach is a genius!!!!! Not that at all, people said I was just being bias but I was just looking at the big picture for the Bengals. The main people being bias was the people who completely hate Mike Brown so much, that they couldn't see that this team is not a horrible team and does have talent here. The Bengals defense is solid besides the two plays the Bengals secondary went stupid in the first half. Then on offense they have a runningback they can pound it with, and young talented WR's and TE's. It just comes down to QB play and Dalton did a great job managing things and taking advantage of opportunities in the first half. Hopefully his wrist is not bad and he is back next week. The Bengals well do as well as he does, if he can take care of the ball manage the game and make plays when needed then they could keep surprising people. Other than QB play the bengals have a better team that most people wanted to give them credit for.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.