Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bengals 27 Browns 17

Featured Replies

The Bengals won 2 division titles in the last 6 years, and Carson was the starter. They had one bad year record wise with him as the starter too, so nice try since you said that for me haha...:D

 

However I did like the little bit we saw from Dalton today, I do think he can be a good one. Definitely put in a good situation with a good running back, and young hungry talented WR's and TE's. At this rate the Colts might be in a position to draft your buy Luck, can you imagine how good he would be getting to sit behind Manning for a couple of years? WOW!!!!

 

That would be a great fit for him.

 

And I didn't say that for just you. I was just pointing out the obvious. 1-0 in the post-CP era. The Bengals can now aspire for mediocrity:D.

  • Replies 79
  • Views 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Medicroity without CP is much better than mediocrity with CP. He is a quitter. Glad the softie is not in a platoon leader in Afghanistan.

Keep drinking the Kool-Aid!

 

I will and I'll have fun while I do it. They are 1-0 with a good chance to go 2-0 next week. WHO DEYYYYYYYYY HATERS GONNA HATE

Changes I noticed. The Bengals actually did not shoot themselves in the foot with stupid penalties, turnovers, and bad game management. Also they got pressure on the QB, which has been lacking for years. They used the TE quite often, again new. The backup QB, is not a quivering idiot who couldn't run a grade school offense. And they played hard. Nice win on the road.

I wish I did the contest for the first time this year, because I would have got this one right! :D

 

I would have been 5 for 5, had I listened to you:thumb:

They asked him. He said no way.

 

Should have. He's not a team player.

Ha ha. People need to quit hatin because of ownership. Silly and immature. Game was a LOCK.

 

Getting behind an owner who doesn't understand how to build a winning team and organization isn't wise. These guys were 2-1 last year before the collapse. Their schedule is incredibly weak. We shall see what happens.

Young talent, but very skilled talent. That is the part that people keep forgetting. Not to mention the West Coast offense is new too, and just gives teams something differen't to play for.

 

On a side not I think the passing game will get better, because I believe the Browns Secondary is one of the better secondary's in the NFL. Haden was amazing today.

 

I didn't forget. I'm a big fan of Dalton. I think he's the real deal and will be a very good QB. I just didn't think he'd look that good in the first week. I was really impressed by him. I hope the injury isn't much and he can go next week.

Getting behind an owner who doesn't understand how to build a winning team and organization isn't wise. These guys were 2-1 last year before the collapse. Their schedule is incredibly weak. We shall see what happens.

 

I'm not getting behind an owner. I could careless about ownership. I am a fan of the kids who are busting their tails on the field. All that matters.

  • Author
Should have. He's not a team player.

 

It put them up 2 scores with a minute to go. I'd take my chances on them scoring twice.

It put them up 2 scores with a minute to go. I'd take my chances on them scoring twice.

 

Can you imagine the stir if he had indeed stepped out of bounds, and then they lose the ball on the next play, giving Cleveland a shot to win it? 100% correct to take that one into the endzone

  • Author
Can you imagine the stir if he had indeed stepped out of bounds, and then they lose the ball on the next play, giving Cleveland a shot to win it? 100% correct to take that one into the endzone

 

Exactly.

It put them up 2 scores with a minute to go. I'd take my chances on them scoring twice.

 

More than a minute to go and my guess is fewer teams have ever lost a game in victory formation than have by giving up two scores in less than two minutes. He also ran out of bounds like an idiot a play or two earlier when they clearly should have been running the clock down.

Can you imagine the stir if he had indeed stepped out of bounds, and then they lose the ball on the next play, giving Cleveland a shot to win it? 100% correct to take that one into the endzone

 

Why would he step out of bounds? I've never seen a team lose a game that was kneeling the ball out. Never.

It put them up 2 scores with a minute to go. I'd take my chances on them scoring twice.

 

BINGO!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.