Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Randall Cobb

Featured Replies

  • Replies 56
  • Views 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Holy crap, Cobb!!!!!!

 

I feel like a proud parent. :lol:

 

I cannot disagree with that at all.

Holy crap, Cobb!!!!!!

 

I feel like a proud parent. :lol:

 

I stood up and was yelling "Go Buddy" like he was mine!

It is so good to see him shining.

 

If you would have played him this week, you could really be smiling right now :D.

Originally Posted by PurplePride92

It is so good to see him shining.

 

^ Definitely!!!!:ylsuper:

If you would have played him this week, you could really be smiling right now :D.

 

It's all good. He has earned my trust immediately and I wasn't expecting that. I can dig it.

 

 

I'll still beat you.:D

Very awesome for Cobb! He was drafted in my money league by my buddy, too bad he's rocking the bench.

  • Author

Boys, he almost did it again on the PR.

Direct quote, "Randall Freakin' Cobb"!!!

 

I'm happy for him, he is in the absolute perfect situation in Green Bay. Went to Hilton Head this summer and met some people from Green Bay, and they said they were big fans. I told them to keep an eye out for Cobb, I told them they got a steal. All they had to say to that is, "Yeah, but he played football at Kentucky." I wonder what they think about him now...

 

Haha did you remind them Kentucky does play in the SEC?

Ties an NFL record with a 108 yard kick return!

 

How much do you want to bet all of the Packer fan's were cursing when he first started to take it out of the end zone at 8 yards deep....

  • Author

I could watch him and Sproles all night long. I wish they'd just punt each possession, that is just exciting football.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.