Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Randall Cobb

Featured Replies

  • Author
He has a chip?
Of course, just poking a little fun at the notion of placing one in the ball to determine spots.

 

I really thought that Cobb might struggle to find a niche with all of the receivers that Green Bay boasts. Um, I guess not!!

  • Replies 56
  • Views 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Boys, he almost did it again on the PR.
:thumb: Whatver "it" is, he's got it.

 

I could watch him and Sproles all night long. I wish they'd just punt each possession, that is just exciting football.

 

:thumb:

 

 

I said when he got drafted when and where he did that he could not have went to a better fit for him. GB has the best recievers in the NFL so he is not expected to have to come in and produce big right away. D. Driver is getting older and Cobb imo wil fall right in there in that slot when Driver hangs em' up.

Cobb says he will probably get a "negative grade" for the game.

 

He ran the wrong route on the TD catch and the team has a rule that says you line up 5 yards deep in the endzone and if you have to step back to catch the kick you do not bring it out.

I read a tweet that said President Obama thanked Cobb for creating 11 new jobs on the Saints kickoff team.

Cobb is the first NFL player born in the 90s.

I read a tweet that said President Obama thanked Cobb for creating 11 new jobs on the Saints kickoff team.

Nice!

RC will be live on Sportscenter at 12:30 today.

I'm glad Cobb will always be a Wildcat but it makes you wonder what kind of things he may have accomplished at another more high profile football school. However the same could be said for A LOT of the greats in NFL history.
There is a reason he did not go to a "big name" school, he was overlooked by many of them.
There is a reason he did not go to a "big name" school, he was overlooked by many of them.

 

Didn't he want to go to a school where he could play QB also?

I'm just ashamed that UK did not do more to put more talent around Cobb. No wonder he left early, outside of the fact that he is obviously ready for the Big Show. That said I couldn't be happier for Cobb, I hope he has a Hall of Fame career.

 

:thumb::thumb: U.K. will never be above a middle of the pack (if that) SEC football team. I hope that I m proven wrong one day but I just don't think so.

I love watching Cobb play and him being with the Packers is just icing on the cake.

I read a tweet that said President Obama thanked Cobb for creating 11 new jobs on the Saints kickoff team.

 

:laugh::laugh: Classic!!!

 

WINNER, WINNER, CHICKEN DINNER!!!

Didn't he want to go to a school where he could play QB also?

 

Yes, he wanted at least the opportunity and UK gave him that. UT, when they started recruiting him late in the process, would not offer him a shot at QB--luckily for UK.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.