Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Randall Cobb

Featured Replies

Ties an NFL record with a 108 yard kick return!

 

Looked like 109 to me.

  • Replies 56
  • Views 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
Looked like 109 to me.
The ball doesn't have a chip, but Cobb does and by GPS, they said 108.
The ball doesn't have a chip, but Cobb does and by GPS, they said 108.

 

He has a chip?

What a game!

 

As you have watched this game all night, thinking it been well in hand by Green Bay. This game has provided just about it all.

Al Michaels seemed bored tonite..

Excellent job Cobb...I am so glad you are no longer a Wildcat.

I'm glad Cobb will always be a Wildcat but it makes you wonder what kind of things he may have accomplished at another more high profile football school. However the same could be said for A LOT of the greats in NFL history.

What a game Cobb had in his NFL debut!! 2td's, one on a record 108yd kick return for a td!

 

GO PACK!!.......GO #18, RANDALL COBB!!

Excellent job Cobb...I am so glad you are no longer a Wildcat.

:lol: I can understand you saying that.

I'm glad Cobb will always be a Wildcat but it makes you wonder what kind of things he may have accomplished at another more high profile football school. However the same could be said for A LOT of the greats in NFL history.

 

:thumb:

Loved seeing him do great! He was UK's offense while he was here at UK, and that is why UK looked so bad last week because for the last three years he was their offense. UK is going to struggle big time without him, and I definitely will be following the Pack even more this year just because of him.

Cobb returning balls might be all that stops A Rodgers from being the MVP this year!

I'm not gonna lie, I'm angry at myself for not picking him up on my fantasy team. I would punch myself but that would just make me look like more of a camel.... Proud of the young man.

I'm just ashamed that UK did not do more to put more talent around Cobb. No wonder he left early, outside of the fact that he is obviously ready for the Big Show. That said I couldn't be happier for Cobb, I hope he has a Hall of Fame career.

I'm glad Cobb will always be a Wildcat but it makes you wonder what kind of things he may have accomplished at another more high profile football school. However the same could be said for A LOT of the greats in NFL history.
Walter Payton comes immediately to mind.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.