Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Randall Cobb

Featured Replies

Lookin' pretty solid with his first Lambeau leap!!

  • Replies 56
  • Views 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah Baby!!! Just jumped off the couch when he scored and I'm not a Green Bay fan.

Great situation for a play maker like Cobb. So many weapons and he's good enough to beat any man coverage. Plus his QB is very accurate.

Cobb is good. First NFL player born in the 90's too.

Yeah Baby!!! Just jumped off the couch when he scored and I'm not a Green Bay fan.

Same here!

Yeah Baby!!! Just jumped off the couch when he scored and I'm not a Green Bay fan.

 

Me too!!!!! So happy for him, he deserves all the good he shall receive.

Cobb is good. First NFL player born in the 90's too.

 

Second career NFL catch is for a TD with a nasty stiff arm along the way, that is pretty good.

Direct quote, "Randall Freakin' Cobb"!!!

 

I'm happy for him, he is in the absolute perfect situation in Green Bay. Went to Hilton Head this summer and met some people from Green Bay, and they said they were big fans. I told them to keep an eye out for Cobb, I told them they got a steal. All they had to say to that is, "Yeah, but he played football at Kentucky." I wonder what they think about him now...

Was very impressive.

 

By the way, I told my wife that if he had stayed in college this year that touchdown would have been called back because of the dive into the end zone, which is so ridiculous. He definitely made the right move!

Went to Hilton Head this summer and met some people from Green Bay, and they said they were big fans. I told them to keep an eye out for Cobb, I told them they got a steal. All they had to say to that is, "Yeah, but he played football at Kentucky." I wonder what they think about him now...

 

That's so crazy. They do realize that Donald Driver, perhaps one of the best receivers in franchise history, played at Alcorn State!

Holy crap, Cobb!!!!!!

 

I feel like a proud parent. :lol:

Ties an NFL record with a 108 yard kick return!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.