Chinese Food...

UKMustangFan

^Crab rangoons are like little slices of heaven...So delicious.

What kind of sushi would you recommend for someone trying it for the first time. I've heard, Philadelphia and California rolls are the most "tame".

I'm glad bugatti gave you a good answer because I have no idea. I just eat whatever looks interesting at the buffett (probably doesn't even count as real sushi as bugatti was saying haha!

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thai food is far superior. Of course Indian is superior to both, but all are good.
I love Indian food, but I'm going with Thai over both. Give me a good Pad Thai over ANY Chinese dish. Vietnamese is also way up there for me and definitely superior to Chinese. I'm a sucker for a Bahn Mi.

For Chinese I usually get the General and some Crab Rangoons.

I refuse to eat sushi, however I love Chinese food. (And I'm pretty sure sushi is Japanese, anyway. :D)

My favorites are Moo Goo Gai Pan, Shrimp with snow peas, crab rangoon, pot stickers......I've got a lot of favorites. I don't like the fried and sauced, though. I also am not a fan of fried rice. But I LOVE the white rice.

I do love Japanese food as well, outside of sushi that is.

George likes his Kung pao

George likes his chicken spicy! :lol:

What's funny is that this thread has made me think of three separate Seinfeld moments. Obviously, there is the episode at the Chinese restaurant. "Cartwright? Carrrrtriigght???" Then there is the episode where George's parents are trying to blow off his phone call and his mom fakes the "Chinese food!" knock at the door.