Wrist watches - who still wears them and what do you wear?

CBDV

I have not wore a watch since 2002, while I was in college.

The reason I am starting this thread is I am going to buy and start wearing one again.

I am in the process of looking, I don't want a cheap one, but cannot afford a Rolex, Breitling, or Omega unless it is an EXTREMELY good deal on a used one.

I assume a few on here do, if so what do you wear?

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've owned one watch since 1985 which I got for a graduation present. I haven't worn it in at least 10 years.

I'm not opposed to wearing one. I simply never think to actually go out and look for one. I'm never late for anything so it's not exactly a necessity.

I've owned one watch since 1985 which I got for a graduation present. I haven't worn it in at least 10 years.

I'm not opposed to wearing one. I simply never think to actually go out and look for one. I'm never late for anything so it's not exactly a necessity.

You would have been one I'd bet still wore a watch.

I wear a watch every day, have done so since I was a freshman in high school. I am just not comfortable without one.

It is not a fashion piece for me, it is just matter of function. So I don't buy expensive watches. I've been wearing UK Fossil watch lately.

I have always worn a watch. My current one has a large, plain white face with numbers and a second hand. It's clear, simple and straight-forward, which is just the way I like it. My leather-ish watchband, however, is in severe need of replacement.

I wear a watch and have since my freshman year of college - a few decades ago. I've owned a Seiko Kinetic, Movado Museum, Omega Seamaster and currently I wear a Tag Heuer F1. I'd love to own a Breitling but that probably won't happen until I pick the correct Powerball #s. If you can afford it, get a Tag. The best watch I've owned!