Wrist watches - who still wears them and what do you wear?

CBDV

Take it to Diamond Exchange. Vince has a guy that repairs Rolex's pretty reasonable. I just has mine repaired right before Christmas. The guy did a great Job! Only a 2 week turnaround.....

It was worked on already, took it to Bihl Brothers....Vinny knows I like to spread it around !

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was worked on already, took it to Bihl Brothers....Vinny knows I like to spread it around !

Good to know Bihl brothers has someone that works on them as well. Bought mine in 2000 and it's a pain to find someone to work on them that doesn't have a 4 month lead time....

Used to wear one years ago. Had a couple of pretty nice ones. Stopped wearing them when phones came with clocks built in. I did get a Fit Bit that looks like a watch. It is on 24/7 nowadays. Guy I work with commented it made one look contemporary, gave the illusion you are healthy or at least trying and when you get a text, you can look down and see who it is from with out disturbing a meeting. I've intentionally have gone with the ugly blue band versus updating to make it look like a normal watch for the above reasons.